do not care about the people.
I am a person of higher income.
So do not think I am asking for a
handout to pay my bills.
But, Mayor and council are big
spenders. Some council members
have no business training and it
shows.
Who cares that your a person of higher income and what does that have to do with anything?
uhsaywhat

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2012
I do not believe Bobby Trotter said any such thing...this may be 3rd or 4th party and that is what you were told, but it won't happen. Just don't believe it. I know Bobby and we talked recently, face to face and you have been misinformed.
smh

Mccrory, AR

#6 Apr 19, 2012
what are they trying to do to us???? my goodness, somethings gotta give.
really

Cabot, AR

#7 Apr 20, 2012
money all about the money.he spent all his now he wants yours
uhsaywhat

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2012
really wrote:
money all about the money.he spent all his now he wants yours
WHO spent all the money? i just wish you folks that THINK they know it ALL would maybe go to city council meetings or talk to a council member or the mayor. none of them are wealthy...but you instead get on here and repeat what jimJoels brothers cousins girlfriends cousins friend said that she heard from jackbutt 3 states over said! CHECK your facts please! Your wrong...so wrong!
really

Cabot, AR

#9 Apr 20, 2012
uhsaywhat wrote:
<quoted text> WHO spent all the money? i just wish you folks that THINK they know it ALL would maybe go to city council meetings or talk to a council member or the mayor. none of them are wealthy...but you instead get on here and repeat what jimJoels brothers cousins girlfriends cousins friend said that she heard from jackbutt 3 states over said! CHECK your facts please! Your wrong...so wrong!
O you so right.it wasn'ts his money it was hers .so maybe you need to hush.seems like maybe i know more then you.
uhsaywhat

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>O you so right.it wasn'ts his money it was hers .so maybe you need to hush.seems like maybe i know more then you.
Uh...I so very seriously doubt you know more about the situation then I do. The fact is he gets the same amount of pay every month regardless what the water rate is. I know the situation well and she loved him...so you hush now!
just sayin

Mccrory, AR

#11 Apr 21, 2012
water rates are terrible. i used less water last month then this go around and my bill is higher this month. the council people need to look at things a different point of view. if you go to the water office and complain they will just tax you more the next bill. when i first moved to mccrory my water bill was no more than 25 to 30 dollars and now it is 89 to 120 dollars. this is a joke. i think we need to call 7 on your side.
concerned

Searcy, AR

#12 Aug 14, 2012
It's sad to hear about these high rates but how many times have your rates been rasied in 30yrs? The water system is old the sewer and water pipes in town were put in what year for most? I live in a town where there have been many rate hikes over a 30yr. period. It cost a lot a money to repair those type things!
MCCRORY IS IN A MESS

Cabot, AR

#13 Aug 14, 2012
We need new leadership.
U dont know

Cabot, AR

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Call seven on ur side! That should embarrase some of the council members!
sharon taylor

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2012
uhsaywhat wrote:
<quoted text> Uh...I so very seriously doubt you know more about the situation then I do. The fact is he gets the same amount of pay every month regardless what the water rate is. I know the situation well and she loved him...so you hush now!
I feel I know a lot about the situation "she" was my mother and she did love him and he loved her. The information you all are spreading is ridiculous lies! The water rates are staying as they are for now and if Pittman had done his job none of this would be going on! Do any of y'all go to council meetings? Of course not...you feel spreading your venomous lies on Topix will solve all! Do you volunteer? Get involved in anyway except topix? My mother was a wonderful woman and did what she wanted to do! Started The Ken back up giving so many great joy, volunteering for the city...etc. So leave her name of off this site and show some respect. We have suffered enough without your BS. Get your facts straight. Rest assured that he did not spend all her money and he is not spending all the cities. If your unhappy with your representation run for council...oh wait...you'd have to do something then...apparently you complaining jerks are incapable of productive activity! For those of you defending my family, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCrory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Red Cloud 41,445
John 317 9 hr Brenda 1
Steel Mill (Sep '11) 11 hr Driver 24
U.S. Pizza's "House Dressing" (Jun '12) 11 hr BJM 15
Mark cross 13 hr Tinman 1
Karma 14 hr Got VHS 2
Babysitter or Arcare Mon LadyD 1

McCrory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance