Topic's info

“Just for you.”

Since: Apr 08

Detroit

#1 May 4, 2008
Hi I would like to say my posting's are for people in McComb,Hoytville and Findlay only. If you are not from these place's please do not reply to my posting's. Some thing's that go on in these place's maybe different than where you live. In these place's is where I want to give out information about myself. In my town you put your name on what you do!!! That's why I have asked Jesus to forgive me of thing's I have done in the past. I want people in these area's to know what I have done in my past and some of it need's repenting!!! Please do not reply unless you are from these place's because I don't care what your opinion is!!! I can get all the information I need from these place's and or do it own my own!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McComb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porkys Pizza Trof Mar '18 Lady Of Luck 1
News Ohio parts maker to shut down, eliminating 500 ... (Apr '08) Jan '18 Toast Ferryboi 10
Old small town conspiracies never fail to amaze Dec '17 Anonymous 2
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Dec '17 old school 10
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Dec '17 old school 4
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Dec '17 old school 27
What would you think if i told you theres spies... (Sep '17) Nov '17 PeerlessBabayy 4

McComb Jobs

Personal Finance

McComb Mortgages