Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for...

Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for mag cover

There are 259 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for mag cover. In it, Newsday reports that:

Weeks after giving birth to daughter Maddie Briann, Jamie Lynn Spears is showing off the newborn, sharing memories of a "perfect" delivery and longing to be a Southern soccer mom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
funnyman

Fairfield, CT

#300 Jul 20, 2008
i dont get it..17..having a baby, and her mother is proud of her? i see this is a double standard when it comes to who can have kids at a young age. this magazine should be ashamed and disgusted with what they promote.
in minority communities , teen pregnancy is a big problem and you would think this magazine would look into those problems to prevent such things happening and spreading this issue, but promote and advertised it like it was a new trend that everyone under 21 should be doing.
so what she has money, doesnt mean she not going to have the same problems as a young parent that doesnt have money. besides..this chick is not going to be a mother..her mother and nanny is going to have that child more than she will. dont forget...the rich ignore their children at the same rate as a poor mother..
Sam

United States

#301 Jul 20, 2008
Who cares. We have much bigger problems here, like our guys being killed in Iraq for no reason. Or how about the state of the economy, people losing their homes, can't afford to feed their families, no jobs. You people are wasting your time on this one.
texball---the original

El Paso, TX

#303 Jul 20, 2008
well according to hal 15 is legal age to have sex......so why not have a kid at 15???

and her mom should be proud....why not? she is a GILF now......and the daughter is now a MILF...

and yes sam there are bigger problems wey....but this forum is for little spears havin a kid....an d not those issues you brought up wey
OmG

Springfield, VA

#305 Jul 20, 2008
texball---the original wrote:
well according to hal 15 is legal age to have sex......so why not have a kid at 15???
and her mom should be proud....why not? she is a GILF now......and the daughter is now a MILF...
and yes sam there are bigger problems wey....but this forum is for little spears havin a kid....an d not those issues you brought up wey
I would hate getting disgusting but some people still didnt get their period at the age of 15 if you didnt know... My mom got it at 14. I dont have mine yet and Im glad. I am not a teenager yet so i can understand even though people get a lot of that at a young age. Jamie Lynn became pregnant at age 16 but had the baby at 17. For many people and celebrities, a 17 year old could be a healthy age to have a baby. WOW
texball---the original

El Paso, TX

#306 Jul 20, 2008
ese go figure......

simon ese...babbling wey....look at the other posts vato....they babble crap like its going out of style pendejo.....

you dont have nothing to say wey .. then dont say it ... better yet come to the barrio wey ... ill take care of you ese..viva la raza

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#307 Jul 20, 2008
Shouldn't the headline have read "Jaime Lynn pimps baby pictures to magazine for $$$"?

“I don't really hate you”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#308 Jul 20, 2008
OmG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate getting disgusting but some people still didnt get their period at the age of 15 if you didnt know... My mom got it at 14. I dont have mine yet and Im glad. I am not a teenager yet so i can understand even though people get a lot of that at a young age. Jamie Lynn became pregnant at age 16 but had the baby at 17. For many people and celebrities, a 17 year old could be a healthy age to have a baby. WOW
well if you have your first baby at 17 then you will look really good as a grandma at 35 and who doesnt want to look good. She is a forward thinker. See now there is some brains in the Spears family (sarcasm)

“Truth, Justice, & American Way”

Since: Sep 07

Fort Lauderdale

#310 Jul 20, 2008
Why did they put the photo of a b astard on the cover of a magazine? There are far too many ba stards.
OmG

Springfield, VA

#311 Jul 20, 2008
I hate Every1 wrote:
<quoted text>well if you have your first baby at 17 then you will look really good as a grandma at 35 and who doesnt want to look good. She is a forward thinker. See now there is some brains in the Spears family (sarcasm)
lol.
Stop the Ignorance

Orland, CA

#313 Jul 29, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on a quest. can you please explain to the class "you know what" (it's actually spelled "ya know what" but no points off). is it supposed to grab the reader or listeners attention? Many women say it and I just don't get it. Men use "Dude" the same way. Help me with my quest
OMG YKW, STFU. That's all I have to say.
Stop the Ignorance

Orland, CA

#314 Jul 29, 2008
God wrote:
<quoted text>Brittney just gave up custody of both her kids to K-Fed. Jamie Lynn has her mom to take over when she gets bored. At least the baby is alive. She could have had an abortion and spared you all the scandle. I maintain it was a brave thing to do dispite the critisism. And yes money does make a difference. Ever see Nanny 911??? They're great! And she can afford them
Just so you know "GAWD", Nanny 911 is a reality show and not a real business. They actually pay you to come and fix your screwed up parenting skills. So here is another way that in a couple of years Jamie Lynn can make some money, after she has screwed up her babies. Maybe Brittany should have called them before K-Fed got custody.
yea okay

Harrisburg, PA

#315 Jul 29, 2008
Ga bagool wrote:
"She said Lynne Spears is a hands-on grandma." How scary is that!!!
She may only have one free-hand...due to the fact the other is on a glass full of wine. The family is a joke. If Disney knows what is best for them it is time to take the spears bimbos off the air for good.
youths wanted

Pasadena, MD

#316 Jul 29, 2008
Jesse Jackson has added former Chicago Democrat Congressman Mel Reynolds to Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll. Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and-a-half-year federal sentence for 15 convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud, and lies to the Federal Election Commission.

He is more notorious, however, for concurrently serving five years for sleep ing with an underage (16 year old female) campaign volunteer.

This is a first in American politics:

An ex-congressman who had sex with a subordinate...won clemency from a president who had sex with a subordinate...then was hired by a clergyman who had sex with a subordinate.

His new job?

Ready for this?.

YOUTH COUNSELOR!
IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?
Lunatic Fringe

Allen, TX

#318 Jul 29, 2008
It would have been better if a magazine posted
on one side of the cover how great she
looked before getting pregnant and then a
picture before she gave birth.. Stop
glamourizing teen pregnancy.. Shows girls
what happens to their bodies.. Reality is
a great movitator..
OmG

Springfield, VA

#319 Jul 29, 2008
MY GOODNESS!!! im bored

“I don't really hate you”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#320 Jul 29, 2008
Stop the Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know "GAWD", Nanny 911 is a reality show and not a real business. They actually pay you to come and fix your screwed up parenting skills. So here is another way that in a couple of years Jamie Lynn can make some money, after she has screwed up her babies. Maybe Brittany should have called them before K-Fed got custody.
So true. And there is always going to be an oportunity for them to make money. So what. The world still goes round
OmG

Springfield, VA

#321 Jul 31, 2008
:)
jack nicholson

Stroudsburg, PA

#323 Jul 31, 2008
i plan on knocking up jaime next.

or maybe the olsen twins; all three are skanks so even though i never met them i know they'll have sex with me.
OmG

Springfield, VA

#324 Aug 1, 2008
LOL!! But the olsen twins arent that bad meanie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McComb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sisters and their illegitimate kids Jun 15 Honestly 1
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) May 29 The grim reaper 33
Tosha Baughtman (Jul '15) May '16 Brumfield69 2
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
News Dixon Correctional worker accused of bringing c... Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
News American Idol: The end is near Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
News McComb residents show support for hometown Amer... Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McComb Mortgages