Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challenged by Hattiesburg attorney Talmadge Braddock

Oct 24, 2012 Full story: Picayune Item

Pearl River County voters will chose between incumbent Supreme Court Justice Mike Randolph and challenger Talmadge Braddock on the Nov.

Full Story
Casey

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Talmadge Braddock is the most unqualified candidate we've ever seen running for a judgeship position. He plagiarized Republican Congressman Steve Palazzo's campaign platform.
http://electtal.com/issues/
http://palazzoforcongress.com/issues/
An amusing act since Tals counted on those who vote for Obama to vote for him but was too stupid to realize that the person he stole the issue platform from is a Republican. Not only Tal doesn't know anything about the issues or the political process (he specializes in bullsh!ting), he also has no integrity. This character flaw repeats itself throughout his life, from his scandalous, crazy and irresponsible personal life (heavy alcohol and drug use, mental health conditions), to his shady practice of law, to the current opportunistic political adventure. Tal wants money, fame, beautiful girls, and other guilty pleasures. Always the easy way!
Back to the campaign, Tal can't even articulate his own issue platform. Lacking both wit and wisdom, he decided to steal from another. This should not be a surprise to those who know Tal and his habit of making boastful, untrue statements and favoring dishonest gains. An example is how he claims to be a leading mass tort litigator when all he does is coming up with creative schemes to sign up massive number of "uninformed" clients and then selling these cases to real attorneys for some referral fees. In the WorldCom case, which he claimed to spearhead, all he did was signing up a large number of clients. He lost badly in court, to the detriment of those clients he represented. And when he claimed to be "one of the most colorful attorneys in Mississippi," that was another creative attempt to mask his scandalous and screwed-up life.
Jeff Smith

Greenwood, MS

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Tal pleaded with my elderly parents to let him go after a drug manufacturer, doctor, and pharmacist after my dad had to have surgery due to a medication reaction. Even told them repeatedly how much he loved them. He led them along for years saying it was involved in a Multi District Litigation, and promised my parents that because of this the statue of limitations would not come into play, only to find out after I got involved that in fact that is exactly what he let happen. He would not even show up to scheduled appointments with them and eventually admitted that he had even lost all their documents they had provided to him. This is absolutely the most morally and unprofessional dealing I have ever been involved with. God Bless you Tal, and i pray you have had a change of heart and that you never put others thru what you put my parents thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McComb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin herring Dec 2 Jeffery Gitchell 1
Looking for the Tylertown Cookbook Nov 30 JanCajun 1
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) Nov '14 anonymous 22
Still Here - Williams Brothers (Oct '09) Oct '14 dale kelly 5
McComb (Dec '11) Oct '14 Bluesy 5
Ghosts ? Haunts? UFOs? (Nov '08) Sep '14 moonlight drive 2
Alexis Lott Aug '14 horny 2
McComb Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web