Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for...

Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for mag cover

There are 10 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Jamie Lynn Spears poses with baby for mag cover. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Weeks after giving birth to daughter Maddie Briann, Jamie Lynn Spears is showing off the newborn, sharing memories of a "perfect" delivery and longing to be a Southern soccer mom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Joe

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 9, 2008
What a hillbilly! Getting on a magazine cover to get paid for showing off your mistake. She'll probably be a granny herself by 30.
Pearl

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2008
She's a nobody. She's trying to get fame from her demented sister. I made the same mistake 30 years ago but I never got on the cover of a magazine, nor did I get paid from anyone, including the government.
Nick

Crofton, MD

#3 Jul 9, 2008
blaaahhhh
hypocrit

Havre De Grace, MD

#4 Jul 9, 2008
Take it easy everybody, she just showing the proof she got laid at an early age thats all. I'm sure her sister can help her with the taking care of the baby part OK!
Jeff H

Hamden, CT

#5 Jul 9, 2008
A true poster child for effffing up.
hottie who

Peterborough, UK

#6 Jul 9, 2008
so Jamie lynn spears hasn't had a baby?
amanda

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Jul 9, 2008
aff
hottie who

Peterborough, UK

#8 Jul 9, 2008
what does that mean
Ida S_21_Stewartstow n

Parkville, MD

#9 Jul 9, 2008
girls get pregnant @ this age all the time . I dont' know why yall r making such a big deal of it . i'm sure she'll be a good mother , don't judge so damnn much , or so quickly .
MLL

Towson, MD

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Didn't she say she wanted to stay out of the press??? She is a redneck that got knocked up and now she is trying to get paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McComb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sisters and their illegitimate kids Jun 15 Honestly 1
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) May 29 The grim reaper 33
Tosha Baughtman (Jul '15) May '16 Brumfield69 2
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
News Dixon Correctional worker accused of bringing c... Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
News American Idol: The end is near Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
News McComb residents show support for hometown Amer... Apr '16 Barbara Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McComb Mortgages