U.S. and World News - 4 Dead in Bank ...

U.S. and World News - 4 Dead in Bank Shooting in Mississippi

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 12, 2008, titled U.S. and World News - 4 Dead in Bank Shooting in Mississippi. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A gunman shot two people to death Wednesday in the bank where his ex-wife worked, then took the ex-wife and killed her before committing suicide, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

amber

Pinola, MS

#1 Mar 12, 2008
this is extremely sad. i think all banks should start having security gaurds at the entrance and metal detectors too.
glockowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2008
un-freakin-believable
a friend in florida

AOL

#3 Mar 15, 2008
I knew this beautiful girl and her family as they grew up.This young woman has always been a great person and noone deserves to have this kind of terror put on them before they die. Janie you know I love you and your whole family. Hold on to your boys and husband. You will get through this with the support and love of family.God bless you all to ease the pain of your great loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McComb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Gym Nov '17 Heather 1
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) Sep '17 Interested 43
Deanna Allen Roberts sis adultry Aug '17 smh-n-lmao 1
Felon: Paul Hawley Aug '17 RustyDykesJr 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
Justyna Jordan (Feb '17) Feb '17 Secx2 1
News Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Jan '17 He is a POS 4

McComb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McComb Mortgages