Marine with NO ties killed in Iraq blast

May 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NOLA.com

“I said, 'It's your life. I'll be very happy with whatever decision you make.' She was thrilled to death with doing the things she did.”

St. Rose resident Craig Casanova last spoke with his 22-year-old daughter Casey Casanova on Friday when the Marine lance corporal called from Iraq, four hours before she was to head out on patrol. via NOLA.com

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 9, 2008
Ruth Terrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

I was at the Fernwood Airport when our Marine arrived and I was really touched and moved by this. This was some mother and Dads daughter and I could relate to that loss for I to had lost a daughter and there is no pain like losing a child. All the flags and people there to honor her was an emotional feeling.This is quite an hero to go into the service and take the chance of dying for our country. CPL. Casey Casanova was a HERO in my eyes and my prayers are with her family.
Ruth Terrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Casey Casanova was a hero and very much to be proud of. It was a very emotional feeling to see her land at the airport all the flags and different ones there to honor her arrival. This was some mother and dads little girl. and there is no pain as losing a child I know! Our prayers continue to go with you and you can find strength in our God He is a strong mighty tower we can run into and he is there always.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McComb Discussions

Search the McComb Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 23 hr Laws 1,972
Alexis Lott Jul 14 yousss 1
Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Jul 11 Jeff Smith 2
Lake Walthall murder in the 1980's (Aug '11) Jul 6 anonymous 21
Kenneth Briggs arrested May '14 Tori Fontenot 1
Man Claims Self-Defense In McComb Shooting (Jun '11) May '14 Rather not 5
tornado watch Apr '14 Weather Alert 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

McComb Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••