Next Last
curious

Williamson, WV

#1 May 31, 2010
does anyone know him?
jus wonderin

Phelps, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2010
yea the one that got stabbed because he held a kid up to a wall heater. not a lie this is true
heard of him

Williamson, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2010
i have heard of him, he did do that and went to jail for it. he was livin up stone te last i was told wich was years ago
Ashley Burton

Lubbock, TX

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Ok first no he didn't but him and his wife Nicole got the blame and second of all I'm his sister so listen unless you are man or woman enough to say your name keep your mouth shut okay...

To curious yes I do know he's my older brother why?
OMG

Ransom, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2011
OMG you're kidding someone would do that to a baby, what happened to the baby, how old is it and where is it now? This is soooo sad!
burton

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Mar 11, 2011
Okay someone else did it and blamed it on them so screw off
OMG

Virgie, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2011
Didn't have to get an attitude withe me I didn't say anyone did it, I was just wondering about the poor child it happened to. Can't blame me for worrying about a child, now can U?
Ashley Burton

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Okay first of all no she is perfectly fine and lives with her uncle but my brother frankie did not do it but got the blame for it plain and simple. She is my neice and frankie is my brother and i wont let anyone talk crap on the internet about him. But i dont blame you for worryin about the child and i know frankie or nicole didnt do it.
OMG

Annville, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Well that's good that she is OK, It's absolutely awful someone would do that, and even worse if they pinned it on someone else. Her uncle must be very loving to take her in and take care of her. God bless him whoever he may be. :)
Ashley Burton

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Yes he is a good person.

It was pinned on him and his wife
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2011
Guess the uncle who's keeping her is her mother's brother? Since you mentioned your brother was her step father. Did the little girl have to move away from most of her family? I swear since I read this, I worry about her. Such cruel things happen to little angels.
Ashley Burton

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Mar 19, 2011
No her dady is frankie burton (which everyone is talkin bout) and hes my brother and my oldest brother (her uncle) is got custody of her and yes she is an angel. No she lives like 20 minutes away from everyone :)
wrong

Ransom, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2011
that little girl that got burned is not Frankie Burton's daughter. She wasn't even born when that happened. So how did someone in his family get custody of her when she isn't related one bit and her mother wasn't married to him? I believe someone is seriously confused! If you're telling the truth what is the little girl's name?
Ashley Burton

Mount Morris, MI

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Charity Burton she lives with her uncle Bobby and Pam Burton so ha dont act like idk what the hel! Im talking about dumba$$
Ashley Burton

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Charity Burton she lives with her uncle Bobby and Pam Burton so ha dont act like idk what the hel! Im talking about dumbas.s
wrong

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2011
U don't know what the hell U are talking about the little girl that was held to a heater was Katelyn She was 9 months old and was born Feb. 1997 Charity wasn't even born when that happened. Katelyn and her older brother Shane were taken from their mom and are in foster care somewhere. Now who's the dumbass???? How could U be related to Frankie and not know the story?
Ashley Burton

Mount Morris, MI

#17 Mar 26, 2011
Ur a dumbass because me and frankie have the same damn dad dumbass

So if u know frankie how many sisters and brothers does he have?

Yeah Dumbass!!
wrong

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2011
wow, just how many brain cells do U have? No one said anything about your parentage. No one cares how many brothers and sisters you have. I know the story. I am in the Family of the Katelyn. I know who the fuck was put up to a heater and burned & burned under her arms with cigarettes and in a coma at 9 mo. I knew the piece of shit mother most of my life and I know it was not Frankie and Nicole's daughter Charity who was burned. So U have no right saying the child who was burned is perfectly fine. No one gives a damn about the Burton's I only know of Frankie and don't give a shit how many siblings he has or if a dog was his mother. Karma is a bitch. One is burning in hell's flames for what happened. Karma takes care of things.
ashley burton

Santa Clara, CA

#20 May 17, 2011
Wow. U r so immature. And mentally challenged because if you actually read the comment youd know we wasnt talking about katelyn dumbas. And you must be a pu$y because u dont want to put ur name on here. Hmmm. I guess if ur a chicken shiit u wont put ur name on here. Anyways noone was asking your dumba$ for your opinion anyways because if u know frankie then youd know he has a daughter. Effin retard. Get a life and go get a cok stuck up your a$. :D
wrong

Virgie, KY

#21 May 17, 2011
Don't tell me he also burned his daughter and not just the daughter of the one he was dating?? Come on all those pertaining to a "child being burned" were about her. U apparently are the mentally challenged one for not understanding all these comments. "yea the one that got stabbed because he held a kid up to a wall heater. not a lie this is true" "i have heard of him, he did do that and went to jail for it. he was livin up stone te last i was told wich was years ago" "OMG you're kidding someone would do that to a baby, what happened to the baby, how old is it and where is it now? This is soooo sad!" "Okay first of all no she is perfectly fine and lives with her uncle but my brother frankie did not do it but got the blame for it plain and simple. She is my neice and frankie is my brother and i wont let anyone talk crap on the internet about him. But i dont blame you for worryin about the child and i know frankie or nicole didnt do it." I know he has a daughter and I'm not illiterate I can read and understand that the conversation you had with "OMG" was about K.S.S. What the hell are you on that you can't understand what you yourself said. And no thank you, just cause you live with a "cok" stuck up your ass doesn't mean I want to try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCarr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male workers at GS 1 hr who knows 20
Murder at Phelps 8 hr friend 48
Restaurant 8 hr calebhart54 3
looking for patsy (Apr '12) 15 hr DSDinKy 6
Anyone know anything about John (Randy) Phillip... (Oct '11) 20 hr Randy Philips is ... 2
Who are the top 10 prettiest girls in 8th grade... 23 hr BMSBABES 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Apr 6 Mee 704
More from around the web

McCarr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]