jeremy hatfield

Irvine, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2011
Is he gay? That's all I hear is people talking about is if he is gay.

Macon, GA

#2 Apr 8, 2011
My goodness, no he's not gay!
i go to school with him

Irvine, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2011
i go to school with him almost every day and he is my friend and i would never think of my friend he is not gay and even if he was i would not think any different of him and he would still b my friend so who ever is saying this can jus go fuck them self

Hurricane, WV

#7 Apr 12, 2011
idiot asses

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 4, 2011
no jeremy is not gay, he is one of the nicest sweetest boys i know, and all because of that gets taken for being gay, what the hell is wrong with you DRUNK? YOU ARE GAY AND WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GOT A CHANCE? WHY DONT YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES PUT YOUR NAMES ON HERE? NO HE ISNT GAY, AND WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE WAS, BUNCH OF SMALL TOWN LOSERS, YOU ALL MUST JUST BE JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!!!!

Manchester, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Don't you know ... if you wear cologne, dress nice, or give 2 shits about your personal appearance ... people on Blackberry think you're gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCarr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Keene 8 hr big daddy here 2
Toler Music Thread (Dec '13) 14 hr Musikologist 10
Jessica Dotson 19 hr wonka 18
Lightning 19 hr give a name 3
“Barrenshea” Thu Curious 3
State Rep. Chris Harris Wed RealPirate 2
What happened last night near the old Daddy’s G... Feb '18 nunya 2

McCarr Jobs

Personal Finance

McCarr Mortgages