quality foods in matewan

Posted in the McCarr Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
proudmother

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
how come they change employees like they should change their underwear?

i'm just curious, every time i go in there they have a new girl working.
hmmm

Marietta, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2009
'Cause they can't keep the GOOD employees they used to have, For the little short old woman that works there.. she is so rude to everyone and thinks she freakin' owns that little hicktown store.

if they'd get rid of her; than maybe the kids that need work and want to work can actually keep a job over there.

Since: Mar 09

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2009
now let's see...could you perhaps be a disgruntled ex employee?...Sound's like..........

And a few of them couldn't pass the drug test...I for one would rather not have addicts handling our food products we intend on purchasing...Would you?...

And don't blame Judy (as you rudely called her "the little old short woman")(How disrespectful, did your parents ever teach you about respect?...Apparently NOT) She is just doing her JOB...By the way, do YOU have a JOB?...
hmmm

Marietta, OH

#4 Mar 21, 2009
By the way; yes I do have a job.
I've never have nor will I ever work for Quality Foods. And Yes my parent's raised me with respect and taught me how to show respect when GIVEN. I don't show anyone respect thats gonna be a complete ass towards someone.. like the little old short woman!
HIS WIFEY

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Mar 24, 2009
LOL..lovely ky..u are right she was a real bitch every time I have visit store...thankj god ppl there have foodstamp cause that place is high on there prices.
u disgust me his wifey

Jackson, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2009
HIS WIFEY wrote:
LOL..lovely ky..u are right she was a real bitch every time I have visit store...thankj god ppl there have foodstamp cause that place is high on there prices.
u get foodstamps...girl i no u and u aint in no type of position at all to be putting ANYONE down SKANK!
Concerned

Pikeville, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2009
This store Quality Foods is the worst place I have shopped, they advertise a product and when you get to their store they hide all the sales circulars that have the needed coupons inside, very bad situation when people travel for miles and dont get whats being advertiesed..Stay away from there!!!
crazy shit

Grethel, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2009
well lets see..i dont really like the store.. but i have to say i cannot complain about "the little ol woman".. cause she has always been very friendly to me.
CYBERPUNK

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2009
Here_n_the_real_World wrote:
now let's see...could you perhaps be a disgruntled ex employee?...Sound's like..........
And a few of them couldn't pass the drug test...I for one would rather not have addicts handling our food products we intend on purchasing...Would you?...
And don't blame Judy (as you rudely called her "the little old short woman")(How disrespectful, did your parents ever teach you about respect?...Apparently NOT) She is just doing her JOB...By the way, do YOU have a JOB?...
I agree, Judy rocks! I've known her for a long time and she is super cool and sweet.
lol

Humble, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2009
i have to agree, i know first hand how rude judy is. drug testing is not the case, they dont drug test as often as they should.

employees steal from there, aint that right william?
well when you used to work there.

the cashiers are so friendly and funny. especially when they rant on about hating the little short one.

i've been in there several times and it's been backed up big because the little short woman and the woman that wears skirts and glasses were in the office carrying on a good ol time.

the short haired grayish blond headed woman is nice and she's the one everyone says is so mean.
Nunya

Jackson, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2009
You guys need to leave Judy alone. She's a sweet woman.
Shopstheretoo

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2009
I shop over there quite a bit, and personally know a couple of employees that work there, and I do agree that Judy does sometimes act like she is mean...HOWEVER...I have respect for her because she works "by the book". For the employees that say that she is mean, well, if they are doing what they are hired to do, then she wouldn't be mean to them. She wouldn't be in the higher position that she is in if she wasn't her job, right? As far as "missing sales ads & coupons" If you look in the bracket as soon as you walk in the door, most of the time they are in there, if it is empty, ask a cashier, and they will give you one. I have never worked there, only a customer, and if they are out of any kind of coupons, they will still honor that sale price...they have for me, speak up and ask, and you will get what you receive. Bottom line...I have very little problems with the store.
Hmm

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2009
Judy is a b.tch.

Since: Oct 09

Ransom, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2009
hmmm wrote:
'Cause they can't keep the GOOD employees they used to have, For the little short old woman that works there.. she is so rude to everyone and thinks she freakin' owns that little hicktown store.
if they'd get rid of her; than maybe the kids that need work and want to work can actually keep a job over there.
" I happen to know that little short woman: she has never been mean or rude toward me, If the owner would get rid of the actual manager things would be alot better, and if the employees would stay off the drugs, They wouldn't change employees so often. There would be good employees if they would stay off the drugs and do their jobs"
ha ha

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2009
For one the little short one is a hateful and rude person to ALL. And for two, you are right about the actual manager. And for three, how do you know that they are all on drugs? Do you monitor every move every employee makes? And believe me there is drugs everywhere you go, I am not saying that everyone there is innocent by no means. Or is it that you in fact are the one on drugs and are trying to hide your own miss commings????? Just wondering. If you have 0 facts on any of these comments then I suggest you find a job or find something better to do with your time than try to start trouble....It serves no benefit.
passin thru

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 6, 2009
JUDY FOR PREZ
Krystal Nicole Mullins

Gilbert, WV

#18 Oct 10, 2009
I love gettin on here and reading all your all little comments u leave and how u hate on people...cuz u dont have a life....as as far as the person who started this goes...u shouldnt right somethin unless u get it right...Quality Foods is on MCcaRr not Matewan...Matewan is in WV and McCaRr is in KY...so b4 u get on here and start a topic make sure u kno what place ur talking about...as far as the managers go...no they are no mean they just do there job like there susposed to...and dont let no one run over them and they dont take no ones crap...u people really need to grow up a get a life...or even may-b a job...i just got one question..is your life so horrible that u waste your time getting on here talking about people and stores around here....because if it wasnt for that "Hicktown Store" u wouldnt have no food...cuz ur to lazy to drive all the way to williamson. So dont be doggin on Quality Foods when your probbaly a regular costomer...and we dont hide nothin what u see is what u get...And theres probaly a lot of typos in here and your probaly gonna right one of your little sarcastic remarks to tell me i cant type..but at least i do kno my citys and what state they belong in...so go ahead and write ur little remarks and make a fool outta ur selves for bein so retarted...and ill sit here and read them and laugh...Also i may add that im a proud Quality Food employee and i love my job. at lease i can say i have one. Unlike the rest of u that shouldnt be aloud in public without a retard licence....u cant even put your real name on here cuz ur a chicken and cant even let ppl kno who u are...i need to add one more thing VIOLET ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Erica at QF

United States

#19 Oct 17, 2009
FDTrainee wrote:
<quoted text>
" I happen to know that little short woman: she has never been mean or rude toward me, If the owner would get rid of the actual manager things would be alot better, and if the employees would stay off the drugs, They wouldn't change employees so often. There would be good employees if they would stay off the drugs and do their jobs"
I will have you to know I do my damn job. And don't get on here and say I am a drug head. You miss thang need to get your crap straight before you start saying stuff you know nothing about....I for one do not use drugs. But I don't have to tell you nothing... And for another thing Violet is not as bad as everyone says she is... How do You know everyone at QF is on drugs? Were you one of us too? Or were you one of those who got fired for failing your drug test? If you have something to say to me come to QF. I am there days a week.You need to get the facts before you start saying things that can cause you to be in Pike County CourtHouse for SLANDER...And by the way me and Violet will lose so much sleep tonight because you think bad of us.LOL. And if you think that of us don't shop in our little hick store. Because we don't care who you are or what you think.......... I think VIOLET should be president!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaa haa

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 17, 2009
I think that Erica girl is a fatass cow she aint on drugs she to fat to be doing drugs.
lose some weight fat biiiitchhh!
Erica at QF

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2009
haaaaaaaaaa haa wrote:
I think that Erica girl is a fatass cow she aint on drugs she to fat to be doing drugs.
lose some weight fat biiiitchhh!
i may be fat that is true. But at least i got a job. And i don't look like a crack head ho. I can care less what you think about me. You may need to learn how to spell and type. You have anything to say to me come on over to QF.PS But I Love You..HAHA. LOL......by the way MOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOL HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCarr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jobs tax pay to live and work 2 hr bob 1
Poll i need to locate hollie blankenship (Aug '09) 4 hr Lol 7
Does anyone have coal mining stickers for sale? (Mar '10) 4 hr Jason 9
Red truck with rebel flag in wiliamson/ belfry 9 hr Concerned 2
anyone know brooke cox? (Jan '12) May 27 lol 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
Trash Bins May 20 Live there 3
More from around the web

McCarr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]