mcarthur hotel
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Jackson, OH

#48 Mar 15, 2013
A maturer teenage girl wrote:
You guys most have nothing better to do than bring people down. Honestly you guys are grown adults. You should be setting standard for us teenagers and kids. But instead you're on here trash talking a person you probably don't even know, on a public social network. You're all pathetic in my mind. You're stereotyping and cyber bullying which is against the law if you guys did not know that. Also, why does it matter what someone is doing in their OWN life? Honestly? As long as you're not involved with it or whatever I think someone else's personal life is no business of yours. If you don't like someone don't talk to them, speak of them or think of them. I'm a teenager, if I can do this so can you. This site is to pass on news not pathetic trash talk.
Well when a person is on front page of a news paper in a small town, its everyones business. Crystal is trash and so are a lot of people that get "bashed" on here. I dont feel bad one bit for these druggies that get caught and get talked about on here. If they didnt do wrong people would not be saying anything so they bring it on to theirselfs
wow

Mcarthur, OH

#50 Apr 2, 2014
wow you all r really sad people may god forgive you all hypocrites cause as your typing your prob drinking a beer doing a pill or sluttin round yourself is your life that boring you have to set talk bout other people to get off on grow up ........for real
algore

Disputanta, VA

#51 Apr 3, 2014
wanted------------submissive full service girls,,, must be over 21....preferrably good lookin .......age not important as we have clients for all types of submissive full service providers......sugar daddies pay well
Crystal

United States

#53 Apr 7, 2014
Wow! U people need to know the facts of my life before u start trying to write a book on it! I can't believe u have nothing better to do then "hide" behind fakeness and run your mouth. I LOL at u people for being so childish and hypocritica. If I'm all this sh!t u people are saying and u hate me so much, then why in the he!! do u waste your time getting on here and talking sh!t about me?? U must be really bored or u don't have a life of your own! I honestly feel sorry for u..Carma is a real b!tch! I'll never post on this site again!~So go ahead and sit your beer down, type in a fake name and start running your trap. I'm sure all u cowards are eagerly waiting for someone to post something, anything, so u can type some BS and get your fix for the day!
FreeToTalk

West Union, OH

#54 Apr 8, 2014
This post is aver a year old. You're a little late defending yourself.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Lane 8 min Freddie 12
Female jail 53 min Dan 48
coot 2 hr biggiefoots 1
Mcarthur Cats 2 hr biggiefoots 15
vc youth baseball 6 hr Max 7
dotty jones 7 hr Don 5
Ignorant people in Vinton County 8 hr Don 20

McArthur Jobs

Personal Finance

McArthur Mortgages