lol

Jackson, OH

#24 Jan 31, 2013
shes a camp what u expect
kathy

Mena, AR

#26 Feb 1, 2013
penny wrote:
is anyone interested in helping me do something to crystal camp......like make her wax down there and then wear pasties and then some of us tar and feather her entire body (excepting the part of her body above the head).....we wouldnt want to suffocate her with tar on her face!!!!and according to several people this should be done in the presence of hopefully a large crowd at the bar....i have been assured that neither the old man nor the sherrif will object.....comment if u r willing to participate...maybe we can u tube the event and increase the bars buisness.....other ideas welcome...
there are some other girls around who could also benefit from this type of treatment..maybe the bar can sponsor a weekly tar and feather night.i would let the guys do me for a fee-----and there definitely is one man i would like it done to
toldU5

Jackson, OH

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Why would they have someone that got in trouble with H work there???! People are are not going to go bc of that and others wont go bc she did that and didnt get in any trouble (is she a snitch) That is a dumb move having her work there
cierra

Mena, AR

#28 Feb 2, 2013
bring westenburger back to mcarthur so we can tar and feather him
Barbie

Buchtel, OH

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Really nasty @ss camp girl! What a joke get someone up in there that at least looks good..straight up trailer trash hoe
Truth

Jackson, OH

#30 Feb 2, 2013
All camp girls are nasty ass hoes so it's not like they could hire a nice clean abstinent camp girl
Kjane

United States

#31 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
shes a camp what u expect
hey now the camps got a bad rep mostly cause of just gettn n trouble over the years but they r good ppl, we all have a past n have made mistakes but dam ya can't judge ppl on just Wat ya hear. Don't f**k them over n they won't you, grew up w all if them and have never had any problems w any of them!!!! Actually Rich my bf and always will be n he's clean n w his wife n kids and takin care of his family he's doing great!!!
Kjane

United States

#32 Feb 3, 2013
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>there are some other girls around who could also benefit from this type of treatment..maybe the bar can sponsor a weekly tar and feather night.i would let the guys do me for a fee-----and there definitely is one man i would like it done to
u bitches need to lay the f**k off Crystal, what the f**k has she ever done to u??? I just think u bitches think ur better but deep down ur just f**kin jelous!!!!
lol

Jackson, OH

#33 Feb 3, 2013
how comes all thees camp girls have big fourheads i reelized this other day
cierra

Mena, AR

#34 Feb 3, 2013
big fourheads??????dont worry about that....the tar and feathers goes below their necks....
miss

Langsville, OH

#35 Feb 4, 2013
omg wrote:
Yes it is being leased to someone new, and it will probably be a drug house as well because the main bartender is!
You mean Crystal Camp!!??? Lmao
wtf

West Union, OH

#36 Feb 5, 2013
well shes back in jail great manager for a business let me tell ya!!
bow den

Mena, AR

#39 Feb 16, 2013
john simmonds wrote:
<quoted text>what vinton county needs is a good quality whore house...it would take the drugs off of the minds of the horney teens and relieve the sexual frustrations of the males while offering the girls a money paying job......
good idea
honestly

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Feb 25, 2013
that guy that runs the bar now will never make it he is a pervert and a prick, and that nasty ass crystal aint gonna get no tips. yuck
sOULJA

Jackson, OH

#41 Feb 25, 2013
i gots a kouple dem tipz 4 dis bitch watch da teef nex time ho
bow den

Mena, AR

#42 Feb 26, 2013
bring on the tar and feather contest......it would go well with wild turkey and nude girls.....
onewhotellstruth

Jackson, OH

#43 Feb 27, 2013
why is everyone so negative?? the guy who is leasing the place (john) is a real weirdo and very rude and hateful and yes crystal camp is sleepin with him but whos business is that? give the place a chance and mind your business better get a life and a job!
Big Red

Jackson, OH

#45 Mar 5, 2013
I hope so that would be awesome we need a place to just go get laid whenever we want.
A maturer teenage girl

Ray, OH

#46 Mar 15, 2013
You guys most have nothing better to do than bring people down. Honestly you guys are grown adults. You should be setting standard for us teenagers and kids. But instead you're on here trash talking a person you probably don't even know, on a public social network. You're all pathetic in my mind. You're stereotyping and cyber bullying which is against the law if you guys did not know that. Also, why does it matter what someone is doing in their OWN life? Honestly? As long as you're not involved with it or whatever I think someone else's personal life is no business of yours. If you don't like someone don't talk to them, speak of them or think of them. I'm a teenager, if I can do this so can you. This site is to pass on news not pathetic trash talk.
CRAZY

Ashburn, VA

#47 Mar 15, 2013
wow..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you see anything to bring jobs to vc in the ... 11 hr crazy 7
what's up with murders in the county 12 hr really 2
Rio coming? Thu daisy 1216 21
Travco. lumber Thu Anonymous one 15
Dawn campbell/ dawn jones Thu any1 3
lesbians in mcarthur? Thu confusedabtgirls 1
new grocery store Thu getoveryourself 17

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance