That place is about to fall in on its self
i know

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2013
i do all my business there good pace
Gossip

Beaver, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2013
They know everything that goes on around town before the person that it happens to it does.
lol

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Gossip wrote:
They know everything that goes on around town before the person that it happens to it does.
that's for sure every time I've been in there I've seen like 5 men or more gossiping like women
Gossip

Beaver, OH

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Yes they do when you go in there they are forever waiting on you because that's all their doing is gossiping bout everything like a bunch of hens exactly.
wtf ever

Presto, PA

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Get a life if Ur this old on this site u have no life at all
lol

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2013
wtf ever wrote:
Get a life if Ur this old on this site u have no life at all
honey I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to do as I please and as for getting a life well I see your here to put your two cents in so where's that put you lol
Gossip

Beaver, OH

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Just speaking the truth.. A lot of people have been in there and witnessed with their own eyes. Hard to get anyone to help you in there all they are worried bout is the new gossip in town. Sorry if that offends you but it's the truth. If your not the one in there gossiping about everyone then what are you worried about?
confused

Mansfield, OH

#9 Apr 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> honey I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to do as I please and as for getting a life well I see your here to put your two cents in so where's that put you lol
LOL, LOL, ROFLMBO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Justice 9 min Lost friend 9
Laken Fee 18 min Fb-friend 9
utv accident in creola 5 hr Double Standards ... 8
Troy jones & Abby Harper 16 hr Disbelief 32
mcarthur hotel busted!!! (Jan '16) Wed Emily 14
Wild Turkey Festival Singing Contest 2014 (Apr '14) Wed Tiffany 33
Toni Knox Tue hcrida 17

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance