i know

Columbus, OH

#22 Mar 21, 2013
i just want to hump her
Terrniece

United States

#23 Mar 24, 2013
HookUp wrote:
She isn't with anyone, her husband who may I note is from WV had an affair... She's constantly at work and taking care of her kids... I'm not even her best friend and I'd trust her with anything. Matt screwed up- that's for sure! She had 2 boyfriends in HS and she married one of them and had a child and owned a home with him, people change and grow apart/ so Terrian if that makes you a whore then this world doesn't know a single good person. I was around her an Matt an no one seen this coming. They were seriously perfect. She cannot help his actions so lay off. You guys are sickening and jealous that she has become a successful young adult from VC, where that's a pretty rate trait. She went through college and has two amazing kids of whom adore her with everything in them-- grow up!
She is a wonderful person and people need to stop talking shit about her! Unless u live in her family or a close friend then donut know shit. You all are immature thatsays bad shit about here. I agree with whats said above. And she ia not a WHORE! So do not call her mom she has 2 beautiful babys! Leave terrans name outta ur mouth if your just going to talk shit!
Terrsmyaunt

Norwalk, OH

#24 Apr 13, 2013
Leave terrain out of your mouths your all jealous of what you can't have! She's an amazing mom and takes amazing care of her kids as far Matt no one seen it coming so leave her freaking name out of your mouth my aunt is an amazing person and works hard for what she has and to take care of her babies she can't not help what happened with Matt! Don't point your fingers at my aunt until your hands are clean from your skeletons and mistakes you have made
redeye

Hollywood, FL

#25 Apr 14, 2013
Terrsmyaunt wrote:
Leave terrain out of your mouths your all jealous of what you can't have! She's an amazing mom and takes amazing care of her kids as far Matt no one seen it coming so leave her freaking name out of your mouth my aunt is an amazing person and works hard for what she has and to take care of her babies she can't not help what happened with Matt! Don't point your fingers at my aunt until your hands are clean from your skeletons and mistakes you have made
its been almost a month and noone has said anything, but you bring it up again, if you would have let it go it would have faded away, so i vote lets have at it, she must really be a lousy lay for her husband to have an affair,
Ohyeah

United States

#26 Apr 16, 2013
redeye wrote:
<quoted text>its been almost a month and noone has said anything, but you bring it up again, if you would have let it go it would have faded away, so i vote lets have at it, she must really be a lousy lay for her husband to have an affair,
He didn't just have an affair he straight up abandoned his family including there child together! So please tell me what a one year old did in order to have his father leave him? All you guys want to do is blame terrian for Matt leaving her when in all honesty he's just a worthless excuse for a man who decided he needed to sleep with a skank!!! And yes I can say a skank because I've seen the tramp!
i know

Columbus, OH

#27 Apr 16, 2013
i just want to hook up with her im trying to figure out how to get a hold of her
Ohyeah

United States

#28 Apr 17, 2013
i know wrote:
i just want to hook up with her im trying to figure out how to get a hold of her
She's not a slut dude!!!
bob

Hollywood, FL

#29 Apr 17, 2013
Ohyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a slut dude!!!
yes she is, its a bang a thon.
i know

Columbus, OH

#30 Apr 17, 2013
i never said she was a slut i just wanna try it out
Friend

United States

#32 May 14, 2013
I know she doesn't deserve to be on this Nasty site.
Bob

United States

#33 May 16, 2013
She's a two faced slut lol still married! Yes she's sleeping around! Slept with her ex husband acting like it was just an accident! You should see her naked dude let me just say gross!
i know

Columbus, OH

#34 May 17, 2013
how gross?
sum1

Jackson, OH

#35 Jun 22, 2013
like her but she does get around
Johny

Logan, OH

#36 Jun 23, 2013
I want some of that rear if she gets around that much then why can't a person find her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 30,568
shelby 18 hr amber laney 1
mary 18 hr mary lash 1
jayden rutter 18 hr haha 2
Summer Waugh (Jul '12) 18 hr babybugg09 8
jacob lawhead Sat Casualbitch97 2
Timothy hackworth works at travaco Sat Les 2
•••
•••
•••

McArthur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000