Terrian Caudill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Has anyone seen Terrian Caudill? Iaint seen here in a couple of years. Is she married? Is she still around Mcarthur
married

Grove City, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
She has been married twice.
Divorced once and remarried not that long ago.. Not exactly sure on her location, but it isn't far from McArthur.her fb should tell u anything u need to know.
Johnny

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
I was just wondering about her aint seen her in a long time and i always had a thing for her but if shes married thats not cool to break a house up
Johnny

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I would just like to get in touch with her she was a good freind and loved to hang out with her
friend

Cambridge, OH

#5 Jan 15, 2013
she is still a sweet person.

“Mcarthur, Ohio”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I sure would like to get in touch with her. Does anyone know how to find her.
married

Grove City, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2013
She is on fb

“Mcarthur, Ohio”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2013
i dont have face book and cant get that on this computer its blocked
Sam

Penfield, PA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
I think she is nice. Why don't you leave you alone.
answer

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Her email is [email protected]
HookUp

United States

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Johnny wrote:
I was just wondering about her aint seen her in a long time and i always had a thing for her but if shes married thats not cool to break a house up
She's single...

“Mcarthur, Ohio”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2013
sweet
Green

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Why she single again? She sleeping with Nate again. Maybe she should stay single and stop getting married to every Tom , d*ck and Harry

“Mcarthur, Ohio”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2013
i would like to have her for one night
Terrsbff

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Green wrote:
Why she single again? She sleeping with Nate again. Maybe she should stay single and stop getting married to every Tom , d*ck and Harry
Get your facts straight! She's not sleeping with Nathan he only wishes!!! Don't judge her when I bet you have skeletons in ur own closet
i know

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 19, 2013
who is she sleepin with
Your mom

Coraopolis, PA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Every guy in the county haha
i know

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 20, 2013
except me
Terrsbff

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
She's not sleeping with anyone! She's a great mom! And that's what she's puts all her energy into.
HookUp

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2013
She isn't with anyone, her husband who may I note is from WV had an affair... She's constantly at work and taking care of her kids... I'm not even her best friend and I'd trust her with anything. Matt screwed up- that's for sure! She had 2 boyfriends in HS and she married one of them and had a child and owned a home with him, people change and grow apart/ so Terrian if that makes you a whore then this world doesn't know a single good person. I was around her an Matt an no one seen this coming. They were seriously perfect. She cannot help his actions so lay off. You guys are sickening and jealous that she has become a successful young adult from VC, where that's a pretty rate trait. She went through college and has two amazing kids of whom adore her with everything in them-- grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help these 2 kids!!! 1 hr Charity 6
Bigfoot 8 hr Bob 25
taren gibson 11 hr Ashy2 2
Who's in the closet? 13 hr Secret 2
Wyatt Parsley 15 hr Fordtruckman 6
News Vinton County gets clean up grant (Mar '06) Sun shopper 11
David Thacker Jan 11 tina 2

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance