Vinton County Sheriff/McArthur Police Dept.

Posted in the McArthur Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
um m

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

if u cant put 2getha that dat means that and da means the and that fit "rire" was supposed to be rite then i think u need to go back to grammar school to learn how to define words by using context clues...dumbass

XJX

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

really wrote:
<quoted text> LMFAO"""" LOL LOL WHAT DA HELL!!!! LOL !

i am laughing so hard dat my tumik hurts. lol i am sorry if i offened anyone but i was mostly around proper grammer in my younger years as they would say but it doesnt mean that i am better than anyone i was just was curious i do think that was funnier than sh*t but what the hell. lol

XJX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

um m wrote:
if u cant put 2getha that dat means that and da means the and that fit "rire" was supposed to be rite then i think u need to go back to grammar school to learn how to define words by using context clues...dumbass
thank you for DAT information, but i will say DAT is not what a context clue is. TAKE DAT! LMFAO!!!
Sorry I laughed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

You wouldn't learn about context clues in grammar school, but you might learn about context clues in a reading comprehension course.
um m

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

you r right "dat" isnt a context clue..the surrounding wirds are. and i learned about context clues in 2nd grad which is elementary school and here is an excerpt of what defines and elementary school "An elementary school or primary school is an institution where children receive the first stage of academic learning known as elementary or primary education. Elementary school is the preferred term in some countries, particularly those in North America, where the terms grade F school and grammar school are also used."
so there ya retard
seenittoo

Kimbolton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

How about in the mornings when mr westenburger is supposed to be directing traffic but is instead setting in his cruiser wiith teenage girls bent over into his window flirting with him. He should be the professional and not let his other head get into the way of doing his job. He is so distraced by youth that he cant do his job right! He is a sicko! He needs to be charged with corruption of a minor and gross sexual impostion!
?

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

um m wrote:
you r right "dat" isnt a context clue..the surrounding wirds are. and i learned about context clues in 2nd grad which is elementary school and here is an excerpt of what defines and elementary school "An elementary school or primary school is an institution where children receive the first stage of academic learning known as elementary or primary education. Elementary school is the preferred term in some countries, particularly those in North America, where the terms grade F school and grammar school are also used."
so there ya retard
How does your elementary school define the word wird?
Just kidding around don't take it so serious.

XJX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

i wish that dave hickey would come back! hickey was better than any of them...he had a heart but he was also smart.

XJX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

justice will never compair to hickey, he might wish but it will never happen!
Citizen

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

You guys don't know what you are talking about. Hickey was corrupt, which is prob why you like him. He prob kept you out of jail in exchange for favors! Justice is the only one going out there making arrests trying to stop the drugs around here. People fee wrapped up that he uses informants.... News flash... That's how it works people! Especially in a place where money is diminished. He has to be a working sherrif.... Not just a 49 hr a week pencil pusher!
favorable

Kimbolton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

XJX wrote:
i wish that dave hickey would come back! hickey was better than any of them...he had a heart but he was also smart.
Totally Agreed! Dave Hickey was the best thing that ever happended to this town
gescdsbfszbch

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Nice waste of money on that new car they got.
derek trainer

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

i want to be just like chris HE IS A GOD
itsbeenrumored

Kimbolton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Westenburger has a type, He has been linked to Hilary Osborne, Heather Baisden Arms Wallice, and Jendra Hale. Yup its true, and im sure there are many more. Dont believe me, ask these girls yourself!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

i do not hardly know anyone in the police dept in McArthur but i do know of Chuck Boyer and i think that he should be Sheriff of our county because out of all of them i think that he would be the best one for the job and i think that he would clean up the mess in our Sheriffs dept if there is a mess. I do know about Tony Woods and he has never bothered me because i think that he had know reason too. but i really do not know him all that much. I really do like Chuck Boyer because he is old school. my dad liked him years ago and he said that he was a good cop, and also years ago i was being shot at by someone and chuck came out and fixed the whole situation and treated me like a person. I will never forget what he did for me that day. he more or less saved my life. I was beat up by a man and also this man shot at me and told me that was my day to die. CHUCK BOYER FIXED EVERYTHING AND MADE SURE THAT I WAS OK! i really never got the chance to thank him but i will say on here. THANK YOU CHUCK BOYER! i owe you one!
Hiphop 1224

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

The new cop is going down chris path he thinks he is a stud he sleeps around with them all age girls and women. I hear he is good in bed maybe that's why he sleeps with them all , every girl wants some good ass here and there. Maybe he needs to use the right head and not the one on the end of his dick. My friend sleep with him and now has something she also told me that chris and new guy was tag teaming Penni, she walked in on them. Ao new guy and chris stop giving ppl shit from your dick and Penni don't you know chris has a GF ?
Enough already

Collins, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Why does everyone with power use it for evil?
Hilljack

Amanda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

badcopnodonut wrote:
Is it Chris Westenberger??? This McArthur Cop is a freakn joke. As much shit that goes on in Vinton County, he wants to screw with people over minor traffic violations instead of going after real problems. I really dont know how this guy sleeps at night. Another, person taking advantage of a power position. The village of McArthur needs police officers dont get me wrong just not this richard noggin. People do not deserve to be harrassed by corrupt officers of the law.
This Post is so true .I am a retired public servant Firefighter/Medic. This guy is a disgrace to the police dept. He harrases law abiding citizens. This guy needs fired!
forum reader

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

MADONNA wrote:
<quoted text>sex or ticket is a way of life......and it aint bad-----ummmm he is a stud
... whoa these guys ARE MARRIED !!! AND IF YOUR RIGHT THEN OH MY FOR A MARRIAGE OR TWO.
Cops are dickheads

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

That chris guy... I don't get him on his Facebook it's all over it that he has a girlfriend I can't think for one min she don't know he is like this. well I gave her a fast message on Facebook about him and all the little girls in and out of his mommy daddys house they got him. I think he is gay too be has like 3 other men living with him so they all sleep with each girl in one night

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McArthur Discussions

Search the McArthur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
RAID on Michigan Avenue! 30 min meee 13
Halie Floyd (Aug '12) 3 hr Halie 20
kyle henery 5 hr Haha 12
Police bust on east side 6 hr FYI 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue xxxrayted 25,324
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Tue worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Tue squid 118
•••

Freeze Warning for Vinton County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
McArthur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McArthur Jobs