Ur pretty cool
jon

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
He's a cool guy
Coco

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Sexy af! I he was single I'd dothat ANY DAY!
xxx

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jul 15, 2013
haha good luck hes engaged and has a kid
Joshsgirl

Jackson, OH

#7 Oct 6, 2013
That's right he does have a child with me (brittany neff) so o ahead and run ur mouth about it
Nasty hoes

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Oh honey, I am sure that everyone will. You and your sister both are nasty as fuck. Didn't your dad use to molest you guys when you were younger.
I feel bad for both of you, but then again you should be smart enough to know how to take good care of yourselves, but you both are completely incoherent on how to do so.
Yours and ambers babies both have a long road ahead of them. I feel so sorry for them because you two were neither one ment to be parents. And now poor josh is stuck with you for AT LEAST the next 18 years.
Wtf was he thinking when he was tapping that. Donnie teets on the other hand, well Amber is about the best he is ever going to be able to get which is sad and pathetic. I really feel for these family's.
mentally challenged people should not be able to have babies anyways. Sorry that is just the way I see it. I think it should be concise red child endangerment.
Donnie teets

Albany, OH

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Real big of you to put you real name. NOT! Your pathetic and you have no idea what your talking about come talk face to face and then we will consider your opinion and as far as her being the best I can get your right cause she's all I need and much more and our son will be well takin care of not that it's any of your business amber is a great loving parent so fuck off and quit posting shit you can't own up to with your real name
Joshsgirl

Albany, OH

#10 Oct 16, 2013
F.y.i. Josh been thinking pretty good bc we been together for a 1 year and had a baby in may so yeah I'm a pretty good darn mom bc I get my child everything he wants and so doesn't amber u nasty ass bitch
Donnie Teets

Albany, OH

#11 Oct 16, 2013
And as far as their dad molesting them that's completely false. Their mom walked out on them and their dad manned up and took on the responsibility of raising 2 daughters by his self. Whether it looks bad or not. That's how rumors get started in the great town of mcarthur people run their mouths and then hide behind fake ass names this is fucking stupid are you satisfied with yourself?
Donnie Teets

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2013
I bet if you posted your real name there would probably be a section on here bad mouthing you too. No one is perfect
Nasty hoes

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah I'm sure if my name were on here there would be a lot of people who would talk shit, but that is why I am smart enough to keep my real name off here. I am just saying what I heard when I was a child. I use to hang out with Brittany and stay at her house all the time. Nasty mo fos. I am embarrassed to say I ever even walked into the death trap their father called a home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A one way ticket for you Karen 27 min Ill help her pack 11
What is Jayni Cordell up to these days? 1 hr Someone 08 13
any place hiring in wellston 1 hr A 4
Does anybody know a place that helps with water... 2 hr Truth 28
Curtis neaves jr. (Faris) (Jul '15) 21 hr Yea Me 4
Jennifer Blessing (May '15) Wed Larry Blessing 2
Andrew zimmerman Jun 27 Seen it 1

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance