New adult book store

Posted in the McArthur Forum

New stuff in town

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
So anyway I was at the latest commissioners meeting and was totally blown away! On the agenda was a proposal by an out of town businessman who proposed the following. The old Hotel McArthur is under review for purchase to see if it suitable for get this........a Lions Den Book Store. This is one of two locations, the other being on the outskirts of town. People we need to stand up and fight this evil from corrupting our town! I mean can you imagine this?!?! People coming out of the store holding big dildo's and fake vaginas!!!! It's bad enough that we have a McDonalds pushing out our local business men and women. Pretty soon McArthur will be like the rest of Ohio, modernized and sexually satisfied without the need of the opposite sex. What next.... WALMART?!?!?!?!
peacegrease

Jackson, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Open your mind! Lol
April

Bethel Park, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
We don't need that trash in our community.
i know

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2013
id rather have the lions den than a place for all the druggies but let e guessyou like drugs bette than sex
hmmm

Circleville, OH

#6 Mar 18, 2013
the way i see it somewhere else our toens ppl can work. moneys hard to come by these days an the way i see it if it gives us the chance to have a job then so be it. you dont have to go there if you dont want an its not like their not gonna bag their goodies;)
idgaf

Circleville, OH

#7 Mar 18, 2013
I would work there!! Sex is enjoyable! Something to be celebrated not ashamed of.
redeye

Vero Beach, FL

#8 Mar 19, 2013
i dont think this town is big enough, lions den is a big outfit out to make a profit, i could see athens or logan, but mcarthur, no
mr mcarthur

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Idk there's alot of freaks here
white tee

Butler, PA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
This town may get a lot more interesting. Everyone will know everyone's dirty fetishes. The gossip mill will be over flowing. I say bring it on.

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
F b.
wtf

Cambridge, OH

#12 Apr 12, 2013
New stuff in town wrote:
So anyway I was at the latest commissioners meeting and was totally blown away! On the agenda was a proposal by an out of town businessman who proposed the following. The old Hotel McArthur is under review for purchase to see if it suitable for get this........a Lions Den Book Store. This is one of two locations, the other being on the outskirts of town. People we need to stand up and fight this evil from corrupting our town! I mean can you imagine this?!?! People coming out of the store holding big dildo's and fake vaginas!!!! It's bad enough that we have a McDonalds pushing out our local business men and women. Pretty soon McArthur will be like the rest of Ohio, modernized and sexually satisfied without the need of the opposite sex. What next.... WALMART?!?!?!?!

How about JOBs people! you all keep bitchin about new stores or companies coming into McArthur, But yet at the same time I keep hearing about how there is nothing around here! If you don't like the place DON'T go in! simple as that! if there is enough people that agree with you,then the store or company will not survive! Let the whole community decide, not just a hand full of people that has to have thier nose in others business!
Wtf

Circleville, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Make the hotel something besides How about something for the kids in this town! There isn't anything here for them, bring back a Movie Theater somewhere!! That's for the kids and jobs just saying.
hskiudygiyuwgedk jhn

Jackson, OH

#14 Apr 16, 2013
New stuff in town wrote:
Why don't you just stay in your little bubble. Who gives a crap if someone wants or needs "Fake" vagina's or dildo's. If you can't handle this town growing and changing with the times, maybe you should just stay in your house and never leave. People get sick of t he same places to eat and need a change from time to time. You probably go to McDonald's on a daily basis, but pretend you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyler youngs mail order bride 2 hr Be Rock 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr NRA_RWNJ 31,513
Is this you 4 hr Law D Doll 5
Drug bust 4 hr Law D Doll 9
Reward. for information 4 hr honest 11
josh williams (Aug '11) Tue low life 3
Michael hunter Sep 29 areil 1
McArthur Dating
Find my Match

McArthur Jobs

McArthur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McArthur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McArthur