million dollar man

Zanesville, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Anyone know much about this place..biggest question"who owns it?"
art

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Apr 5, 2013
i dont know who owns it, but they take great care of me, best food around and they deliver
truth

Millersport, OH

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Its dam good!
the truth

Youngstown, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Ill tell you who owns it Jeff and Irene fee! And yah the food may be good but if you knew them you would think probably what I do! I used to go n there twice a week for lunch but get to know them and what goes on there n you wont want to go back..Irene son rj works there and he does n sells drugs out of there why he is working. Goes on drug runs while he delivers food. Jeff is a big time coke head I used to watch him flirt with Kayla thrush when she worked there,Irene is just a lieing. Fat cu★t!!
tbh

Jackson, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2013
I went there about every week but most of the kids that work there are rude. Now I go to Mullin's Pizza now and have not been disappointed.
junebug

Mineral Ridge, OH

#6 Apr 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
Ill tell you who owns it Jeff and Irene fee! And yah the food may be good but if you knew them you would think probably what I do! I used to go n there twice a week for lunch but get to know them and what goes on there n you wont want to go back..Irene son rj works there and he does n sells drugs out of there why he is working. Goes on drug runs while he delivers food. Jeff is a big time coke head I used to watch him flirt with Kayla thrush when she worked there,Irene is just a lieing. Fat cu★t!!
and you know this to be a fact?
Crazy

Beaver, OH

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Jeff is pretty hot? I think him an Irene are together for kids, who is RJ is he a fee? Where did Irene come from?
Frank

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Pricey, excellent hot pepper cheese balls.
amazed at some people

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2014
OMG Irene and Jeff are are not together just for kids and Irene wouldn't appreciate the comment im sure. Yes RJ is their son. If you dont know them well enough to know who their kids even are LOL how the hell can you even have the balls to make that remark. Sounds like someones jeaaaalloouuuusss !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Leach and Jason Rainer 12 hr info 17
Miss.Amber Noell 12 hr townie 22
youth baseball 14 hr unreal 25
when is the jackson pool opening? 15 hr info 2
Kenny Miller Sr Hiding his son 16 hr curious 24
laken fee (Mar '11) 20 hr wishful thinking 6
Debi Robson May 25 Really? 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McArthur Mortgages