just me

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2011
what u think about them!!!
just me

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Aug 2, 2011
ricky micheal dakota and derick jones???
devon earles

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Wow, I love how you forgot to change your "name".
Ashley Justice

Jackson, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2011
devon earles wrote:
Hahahaha. FAIL.
just me

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2011
what does this have to do with the jones boys
Her

Wilmington, OH

#6 Aug 3, 2011
I dnt really know any of them tht well.. Except Kotakinz.... He's a good kid... Jus dont make the right decisions.... Once you start tlking to him you understand though.... Love ya hun....
ugh

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Aug 4, 2011
You mean dakota cause have the shit that comes out his mouth is lies
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Aug 4, 2011
do I know u
the grand wizard

Jackson, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2011
there f@#%ing thifes every one of them
brenda

Albany, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2011
devon earles wrote:
lol, i think he was clearifying who he was talking about
Brenda27

Marion, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2012
I agree
You are just mad

Columbus, OH

#12 Sep 24, 2012
punks
Big daddy 123

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Thiveing snitches mike is the worst
iknow

Orange, VA

#14 Sep 25, 2012
i dont know any of them except mike and he is nothing but a pill head piece of shit that does nothing but lie and steal..poor megan dont even know half of the shit that he does and i know because i was fucking him on the side and didnt even know anything about her or that he had kids for that matter..he told me this big hudge story about how he had a good job that he went away for and thats why i could see him all the time and in fact i coukdnt see him all the time because he had a damn family at home and a wife/gf/baby mamma...wtf he is such a piece of shit so now im left to raise our baby that will be here soon on my own because he couldnt just be honest...
omg

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2012
who is this ? His girlfriend will be heartbroken. She is a good person and loves her family. If this is true she deserves to know.
omg

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 23, 2013
iknow wrote:
i dont know any of them except mike and he is nothing but a pill head piece of shit that does nothing but lie and steal..poor megan dont even know half of the shit that he does and i know because i was fucking him on the side and didnt even know anything about her or that he had kids for that matter..he told me this big hudge story about how he had a good job that he went away for and thats why i could see him all the time and in fact i coukdnt see him all the time because he had a damn family at home and a wife/gf/baby mamma...wtf he is such a piece of shit so now im left to raise our baby that will be here soon on my own because he couldnt just be honest...
did u have the baby yet
Kjane

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Derick Jones is a awesome kid!!!! And he's great at sports too!!! And he's got a awesome dad that I live to pieces!!!!
yea yea

Bergholz, OH

#18 Mar 21, 2013
iknow wrote:
You'd be causing a lot more stink then just topix if this were true lmao
mike jones

Greensburg, PA

#19 Jul 13, 2013
Hello, i was told i could find some internet tough guys on here and to each and town every one you can kiss my first ass.. yes i have made some bad d├ęcisions and i regret. I have paid my debt to the system so the next time you want to talk shit come see me.
meat stick

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Jul 15, 2013
You are lieing pice of shit put your name and the Only thing you will be needing is a plastice surgen and a dentist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shania Daniels 5 hr Queen B 1
guy at fruth 5 hr Queen B 17
rj 5 hr The Real Shania D... 2
I just stained my undies 10 hr Karen Craig 17
Christy Riddle Thu True 4
whatever happened to Travis Lindsey? Jul 26 OldFriends 1
David Jul 26 jimmy 1

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance