Good Two-Shoes in VC
RaWr

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2011
The kids at VCHS that don't do ANYTHING bad! Who are they?
Anonymous

Ovid, MI

#2 Mar 16, 2011
heaven harrold,reta hendricks,nathan matheny,emily clary,kristyn belcher,dustin holsinger,chloe musik,ashley zimmerman.Thats all i can think of cause vc is full of drugheads.
Phah

Clarksville, OH

#3 Mar 16, 2011
That's like the dumbest list ever. I know everyone on that list and I can say right now your atleast wrong on one of them.
Anonymous

Belding, MI

#4 Mar 19, 2011
As far as I know none of them do drugs,drink,or beat people up.depends on what your definition of bad is.
The BEST

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2011
I gotta one for each class lol.
Freshman: Jamee Park, at least i think so
Sophomore: I got two sophomores. Emily Clary, never heard of her getting n trouble. and Jessie Clemons. I don't know either of these girls that well, but I know neither of them do drugs, fight, be mean, and I don't even think they cuss!
Junior: Kim Kazee
Senior: Andrea Mercer
YEAHwooYEAH

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2011
The BEST, your list is spot on. I really don't know who Jamee or Emily are... I do know Jessie is one of the nicest people at our school. She always smiles and says nice things. She can't say anything mean on purpose! She's also very funny! Kim is funny too!! Her and Jessie are about the same. Smiley and nice. Same goes for Andrea!! These girls are probably some of the nicest people in our school!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2011
Emily Clary? Yea... She's one of my Best Friends.(: Andrea Mercer? Yea... She's My cousin!(: Kim Kazee? Yea... She goes to my Church.(:
country44

Methuen, MA

#8 Apr 6, 2011
Girls: Emily Clark, reta Hendricks, Blake radabugh, jesse clemons, emily clary, Anna batty, the kazee girls, Hannah Thompson, and I'm sure there are more that I can't think of
Boys: Nathan metheney, Alex eberts, Christian kingsburry, and well idk who else
Shocked

Marion, OH

#9 Apr 7, 2011
I am totaly shocked that some of you can name anyone with all the bullying that is at the schools. I cant believe how out of control it is. think about whats about to be said toward the names you put here and for what reason...
country44

Methuen, MA

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Shocked wrote:
I am totaly shocked that some of you can name anyone with all the bullying that is at the schools. I cant believe how out of control it is. think about whats about to be said toward the names you put here and for what reason...
No one is saying anything bad about them?
Yup

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2011
I never knew there were so many good kids in Vc! Lol I love how all the names pretty much r spot on! Haha
Newsworthy1

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
I love Tim Allen! He is a great person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
talking to Bonnie Mckinster 1 hr omg 12
Losers and liars 10 hr Tonyaneedsnousername 3
Randy Minton 18 hr Sexy27 2
Wyatt Parsley Mon Fordtruckman 4
What's going on at Jessie's? Aug 26 Poor baby 27
drunk cheerleader Aug 25 Gossip2016 9
girls dressing like trash Aug 23 many 1

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance