imature kids posting people names on here

Posted in the McArthur Forum

the one

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Little kids posting on here because there jealous of another..
thank you

Circleville, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2013
glad someone else notices! absolutly ridiculous!
the truth

Wellston, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I wonder if the owner of this site ever heard of a ckass action lawsuit?
antibully

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I agree with that.. if you have a problem with someone this is not the place to air it. Take it to the person.
native of vc

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
I think this site is horrible and the way people treat each other on here is inexcusable. I log on here occasionally just to catch some news because I am originally from the area and these are the children of the people I went to high school with. It saddens me to see that they have nothing better to do with their time than slander each other and cause each other so much pain. Like starting a thread with just a persons name to see how many rumors can be started or stories simply made up out of jealousy. Times have definitely changed since I lived in Vinton county, people were kind, decent and treated each other like human beings. What I see is a bunch of animals.
Marsha Mash

Wellston, OH

#6 Mar 21, 2013
I agree with all of you, this site should be against the law. It is a form of cyber bullying,and they do not have to post their name.The sad thing is it is not just kids,it is adults as well. Before they post anything on here they need to ask themselves a few questions. 1) How would I feel if I was that person and someone wrote that about me? 2) what if it was my family they were talking about. People just have no kindness in them anymore. I have lived in Vinton County since I was 6 years old, and I have been proud of where I come from,untill the past few years. As a child it seemed as if everyone watched out for each other,now you have to lock up everthing you own and be very careful of who you talk to and edit the content as well,or it will end up on a site like this,and twisted way out of context. This site should read some of the posts before they allow them to be out there for anyone to read. THIS SITE IS A SAD REFLECTION ON OUR COUNTY
forum reader

Greenfield, OH

#7 Mar 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
I wonder if the owner of this site ever heard of a ckass action lawsuit?
theirs a topix site for every town in usa. just get on here and change towns and you will see. this isnt the only one !!!
tbh2

Jackson, OH

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Most cities are not as bad as this area. Just look at other cities around the country. It's kinda sad. People around here need to grow up. It's kinda funny that people feed into so bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakest girls in middle school 32 min Her mom 6
brenda nickelson 8 hr brenda 5
Lowell Savage 20 hr big daddy 6
Barbie Waswick 20 hr big daddy 4
weed dealers in mcarthur (Aug '13) 20 hr big daddy 4
randie jo Faulkner (Jul '13) 20 hr big daddy 138
Kenny Powell? 21 hr big daddy 3
More from around the web

McArthur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE