Momma_1993

Logan, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Umm who else thinks shes a big DIRTY BUTT!!!
fire starter

Dublin, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2011
dirty butt?
haha

Dublin, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2011
i think shes hotand sexy your just jealous
lewl

Wellston, OH

#5 Oct 5, 2011
If you're a mom and you were born in 1993, clearly you are dumb.
haha

Dublin, OH

#6 Oct 5, 2011
christie wasnt born in 93
lewl

Wellston, OH

#7 Oct 5, 2011
No it wasn't about her, it was about OP
haha

Dublin, OH

#8 Oct 5, 2011
oh sorry lol i have blonde moments
meeeee

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2011
i dont know u and u dont know me but christy is a awsom person and you need to leave her alone and clean up ur own backyard before u run ur mouth bout her
cyrus

Dublin, OH

#10 Oct 12, 2011
yeah
GrEaTnEsS

Wellston, OH

#11 Oct 14, 2011
I remember watching her get her ass beat down in jr high. That was great. Nasty, smelly, pug-looking bitch.
RAWNCSEW

Circleville, OH

#12 Dec 11, 2011
hey now MFRS shes my fiancee now and shes beautiful smart funny and an all around good person you need to shut up before you get beat up so i hope you all read this and take it all in cause ill find you have a great day!!!
i love you baby girl!!!
fawn harshbergers

Columbus, OH

#13 Dec 11, 2011
Umm... you cann think what you want about girls who was born in 1993 and is a parent. Well listen I was born in 93 I am 18 yyears old and I have a little girl who is now 4 months the way I c it is every one has experience things when the were teens and jus cus some of them didn't get pregnant don't make them any better the only diff between teen tht don't have kids and teen who do is the ones who do grow up and don't live on putting their 2 sence into something that shouldn't matter to them... if anything us teen moms are smart rather then dumb since I had my daughter there no more late nite parties or parties at all u become smart fast so in my eyes us teen moms arnt dumb its the onse that have no responsablitie.. and that right there my friend is my thoughts on that subject.
ohiogirl

Circleville, OH

#14 Dec 12, 2011
i know her somewhat and from what i know about her she is verry pretty and nice and that is true you go fawn but seriouslyt you going to run your mouth about someone andthink its kool no your the dumb a$$es so talk about people you really know and if that one guy is right he must be a good guy for her so congrats you two
christie

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Okay listen I Dont need any one running there mouth about me unless they can say it to my face but apparently that's not gonna happen. You want to throw stuff up from while I was in Jr high im pretty sure you left out the part that I was jumped and that you don't really know anything about me for real. That's okay i haven't waited around for what 10 years to set here and wine like a child I have some of my own and in happy but its all good have a very blessed life and I hope you find something other than me to talk about.
jib

Newfield, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2014
christie wrote:
Okay listen I Dont need any one running there mouth about me unless they can say it to my face but apparently that's not gonna happen. You want to throw stuff up from while I was in Jr high im pretty sure you left out the part that I was jumped and that you don't really know anything about me for real. That's okay i haven't waited around for what 10 years to set here and wine like a child I have some of my own and in happy but its all good have a very blessed life and I hope you find something other than me to talk about.
CHRISTE i would like to spank your bottom.....bare and with a paddle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chuck exline 23 min susan 2
Bi girls in wellston/Jackson 27 min susan 2
Rick Ross (Jun '11) 5 hr fjfnfnrj 73
flutes and peppercorn is it really worth the mo... (Feb '12) 15 hr hmmm 42
Freemans 19 hr true 7
Tiffany Adkins Leach Tue help him asap 24
Regrets Tue aww 3
McArthur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McArthur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McArthur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McArthur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

ESPN10:56AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?