how to have a topic removed

how to have a topic removed

Posted in the McArthur Forum

interesting

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2013
How do you have a topic removed? I've tried to report tab to have one removed but it's still on here! But it seems like other have theirs taken down quickly and with-out difficutly. Do they have a connection with someone that I'm unaware of? And how do I get the same done for me?
helping hand

Jackson, OH

#2 Mar 22, 2013
interesting wrote:
How do you have a topic removed? I've tried to report tab to have one removed but it's still on here! But it seems like other have theirs taken down quickly and with-out difficutly. Do they have a connection with someone that I'm unaware of? And how do I get the same done for me?
Click on the report link and fill out the information requested. It sometimes takes a while.
hmmm

Penfield, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
interesting wrote:
How do you have a topic removed? I've tried to report tab to have one removed but it's still on here! But it seems like other have theirs taken down quickly and with-out difficutly. Do they have a connection with someone that I'm unaware of? And how do I get the same done for me?
If your using the app topix it doesn't seem to work in having one removed. Use the actual Internet or safari. Anytime there is anything about anyone I know I automatically report it and have it removed. The time it takes them to take it down does very. I have seen one removed in minutes and I have seen it take 3 or 4 days. Good luck.
mansex

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Wahh can't handle the truth bahaha
meesta

Jackson, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2013
u must be a slut and not like everyone knowing your truths your a sad individual dont be a shitty person and you wont be on here
id10t

Jackson, OH

#6 Mar 24, 2013
meesta wrote:
u must be a slut and not like everyone knowing your truths your a sad individual dont be a shitty person and you wont be on here
Not everything on this site is true. This site is filled with lies and rumors...ever hear the saying "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" this should be the headline for this site. Have you ever been to church or even seen one? Does "thou shall not judge" ring a bell....only one can judge and it is not you.
meesta

Jackson, OH

#7 Mar 24, 2013
ya have you ever wanted to let a truth be known but its so f'd up you cant put your name on it w/o a hole s*** storm being started because thats what this site does..not everything is true of course but i would say 85 percent of it is based on truth. dont be a whore and dont be a criminal and you wont be on here period
wtf

West Union, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Actually people put people on here a lot of times just to get s**t started..you don't "always" have to be a druggie, whore or criminal....although 90% of people on here fall under that catergory....the other 10% is just normal people who are living their life right but because someone doesn't like them in this town the first thing a bunch of p*ssy's do is run and put their names on this site so they can get their names slandered....i agree 85% of whats on this site probably is true but you got to realize sometimes that percentage might go the other way because people want to just start crap just to start it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunk cheerleader 16 hr Gossip2016 9
What's going on at Jessie's? Wed Sickofthem 26
talking to Bonnie Mckinster Wed missinglove 8
Wyatt Parsley Aug 23 Curious 3
girls dressing like trash Aug 23 many 1
Losers and liars Aug 23 Know them well 1
Leanna daft Aug 23 Silky23 3

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McArthur Mortgages