Janice and Dean Cottrill

Janice and Dean Cottrill

Posted in the McArthur Forum

Enraged

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I don't understand how they can sleep at night! They have to be two of the most cruel, empty hearted people on this earth. Evicting her OWN 91 year old father from HIS home! He and his wife built this home, it was Janice's home growing up.....but once you become an adult and move out on your own...IT IS NO LONGER YOUR HOME!!!! It is your father's home. The gates of hell will be wide open and waiting for Janice and Dean! Sickening!
Makes Me Sick

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Enraged wrote:
I don't understand how they can sleep at night! They have to be two of the most cruel, empty hearted people on this earth. Evicting her OWN 91 year old father from HIS home! He and his wife built this home, it was Janice's home growing up.....but once you become an adult and move out on your own...IT IS NO LONGER YOUR HOME!!!! It is your father's home. The gates of hell will be wide open and waiting for Janice and Dean! Sickening!
Agree!
tisk tisk

Cambridge, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2013
SCAM , SCAM, SCAM,SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! just a SCAM to get money before hes gone. they havent put him out yet have they ? so again a SCAM. He gets checks from all those jobs an their asking for help because they want to buy the house back for him and he wont have anything to leave his family. who says shes gonna sell it to them ? if shes still decides to sell. heard last count they had over 4 grand donated to them by the public. this needs to be looked into by the elderly abuse in columbus ohio. they will send someone down. also turned into proper authorities on where his money or bank account is and being spent. if hes getting any of it.sounds like mom and daughter is trying to get donated monies for when hes gone.... all this is just my opinion !!! of course quite a few others who dont wanna say so.
idgaf

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2013
The granddaughter taking the donations said she will provide anything people want to see regarding where the money is going and such.
i know i know

Georgetown, OH

#6 Apr 29, 2013
idgaf wrote:
The granddaughter taking the donations said she will provide anything people want to see regarding where the money is going and such.
ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE TO FILE TAXES ON ALL THIS DONATED MONEY TO HIS ESTATE, TO GRANDDAUGHTER, DAUGHTER. WHO EVER IS TAKING CARE OF HIS ESTATE AND MONIES DONATED TO THEM / HIM / DAUGHTER. IM SURE CHECKS WERE WRITTEN ON THESE DONATIONS.
tax it

Georgetown, OH

#7 Apr 29, 2013
i know i know wrote:
<quoted text> ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE TO FILE TAXES ON ALL THIS DONATED MONEY TO HIS ESTATE, TO GRANDDAUGHTER, DAUGHTER. WHO EVER IS TAKING CARE OF HIS ESTATE AND MONIES DONATED TO THEM / HIM / DAUGHTER. IM SURE CHECKS WERE WRITTEN ON THESE DONATIONS.
If any monies were collected , donated by any means they have to file a tax form. If any written by checks that person can claim the home owners estate and get money back if filed right forms.990 i belive it is. any donated items to anything must be reported to IRS. THAT YEAR BEFORE APRIL 15TH. CHECK INTO IT BECAUSE IF CHECK WRITER FILES A CLAIM PERSON WHO GOT THE DONATION HAD BETTER FILED ONE ALSO.
anthony

Pasadena, CA

#8 May 15, 2013
awful people karma will get them, then god will have a very special place in hell for them
ungrateful witch

Holland, MI

#9 May 15, 2013
i hope instead of ur father paying for the home a 2nd time he just takes u to court and takes everything u own,will own and ave owned and then divorces u as his child and smears ur name all over the enternet as a two faced back stabbing wench and never trust u ever again.
too bad

Lucasville, OH

#10 May 15, 2013
idgaf wrote:
,,,,,,,, someone said its passed $40 grand now. begining to think theres a secret between mother & daughter .

Since: Nov 11

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 15, 2013
Green

United States

#12 May 16, 2013
The house isn't even worth that. Why wouldn't get it praised first before buying it back for 195k To me stupid and the caudills are just wanting money because there in the whole their self
so what

United States

#13 May 19, 2013
Green wrote:
The house isn't even worth that. Why wouldn't get it praised first before buying it back for 195k To me stupid and the caudills are just wanting money because there in the whole their self
how do tyhe caudills fit in there? which caudills?
idgaf

Jackson, OH

#14 May 20, 2013
They reached their goal :)
lynn

Peebles, OH

#15 May 26, 2013
Next she will probley say something happened to the money and need more thousands of dollars. So what if the owner (janice & dean )dont sell it back to grandpa and his granddaughter? who gets the money donated? what reality co. has it? im sure others would be interested in buying it if it were PUT ON MARKET. whose name is it going in hers and the granddaughter IF SHE DOES SELL IT BACK TO THEM. SO IF SHES GONNA ANSWER QUESTIONS HERE ARE SOME ASKING.I FEEL LIKE A LOT MORE ITS A SCAM!!
CallItAsISeeIt

Edisto Island, SC

#16 Jun 14, 2013
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,, someone said its passed $40 grand now. begining to think theres a secret between mother & daughter .
Your comment is absolutely ignorant and filled with malicious jealousy! WOW!!
CallItAsISeeIt

Edisto Island, SC

#17 Jun 14, 2013
lynn wrote:
Next she will probley say something happened to the money and need more thousands of dollars. So what if the owner (janice & dean )dont sell it back to grandpa and his granddaughter? who gets the money donated? what reality co. has it? im sure others would be interested in buying it if it were PUT ON MARKET. whose name is it going in hers and the granddaughter IF SHE DOES SELL IT BACK TO THEM. SO IF SHES GONNA ANSWER QUESTIONS HERE ARE SOME ASKING.I FEEL LIKE A LOT MORE ITS A SCAM!!
Your jealousy is sickening Lynn.. If the home cannot be purchased back, "Grandpa" is welcome to keep the money and purchase another home of his choice with it. If he chooses instead to go to Disneyland our tour Europe, then he can do that as well. Money donated to "Grandpa" is HIS and it was donated by those of us who CHOSE to donate OUR CASH. Obviously you didn't donate so what he does with the money is really none of your business, is it?:)
lynn

Summerfield, OH

#18 Jun 16, 2013
we're just gonna sit back & watch you i mean them fight over who gets what after the hes gone. AND SEE WHAT THE BOY GETS. THIS HAS TO BE ONE MIXED UP FAMILY AND A DRAMA TO SIT BACK AND WATCH IT UNFOLD. ROFLMAO. I JUST HOPE THEY DIDNT US TAX PAYERS MONEY FOR A FAMILY FUED LIKE THIS TO PAY FOR COURT APP. LAWYERS. MAYBE NOT YET. BUT PROBLEY WILL :)
Seriously

Jackson, OH

#19 Jun 18, 2013
lynn wrote:
we're just gonna sit back & watch you i mean them fight over who gets what after the hes gone. AND SEE WHAT THE BOY GETS. THIS HAS TO BE ONE MIXED UP FAMILY AND A DRAMA TO SIT BACK AND WATCH IT UNFOLD. ROFLMAO. I JUST HOPE THEY DIDNT US TAX PAYERS MONEY FOR A FAMILY FUED LIKE THIS TO PAY FOR COURT APP. LAWYERS. MAYBE NOT YET. BUT PROBLEY WILL :)
Wow, how rude and ignorant can you be? Janice went about getting grandpa to "sign over" the house ILLGEALLY. Either way, it's wrong. The house was praised for 40 thousand. I'm sorry, but anyone in their right mind would not buy that house if put on the market. Not after everyone trying to help them. People would only buy it if they were NOT from around here.
Cheryl_A

Eden Prairie, MN

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Green wrote:
They werent buying it back for 195 they offered her 60,000
Pam

United States

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Boy does the devil in hell have a spot saved for these idiots. I hope he gets a little mansion.
BTW they are on FB lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's in the closet? (Jan '17) 14 hr Haha 13
Anything new on Tara lynn Shell? 18 hr Not a friend 3
Anyone friends or was friends with Tara shell? 18 hr Not a friend 2
Katie Barnett (Feb '17) 21 hr Retribution 10
Wyatt and Beth Parsley Aug 15 donn 3
Jada stites nudes Aug 13 Retribution 5
med mary jane Aug 12 arnold scott 16

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance