Vinton County woman tries to pull life together 2 years after fire

Jul 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

HAMDEN -- Just two years ago, Rachael Mahle thought she was on her way to a better place.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
lisa

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2010
WOW this is ridiculous..Rachel Mahale asking for help and can get a HUD home that she will eventually own...What?? She is a known drug dealer yes I said it..coke, pills, you name it..as recently as two weeks ago.and this woman's oldest kids live with their dad in Jackson not with her mother. How can she be asking for help now? The honest people with jobs and not so good credit should come first.
Discusted

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2010
She hasn't had ANY of her kids for years..I hope noone is falling for her lies, she just pulled 4 of her kids away from the only home they've know for years just so that she and her worthless boyfriend can get a house.
funny

Salem, OH

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Discusted wrote:
She hasn't had ANY of her kids for years..I hope noone is falling for her lies, she just pulled 4 of her kids away from the only home they've know for years just so that she and her worthless boyfriend can get a house.
last i heard her aunt was raising her kids she doesn't deserve anything
Mamaw

Kernersville, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2010
I am the grandmother of these kids & the mother of Rachael, I love Rachael with all my heart,but I do not like the things she has done or doing. I had the 4 youngest kids for almost 21 months without any help from her or the father of her kids. She came & got 3 of the kids Aug 3, The other one stayed with us, Then my half sister whom has condoned everything Rachael has done,paid someone 1200 dollars to come down here & get the child out of school without letting me know,My husband & I had just spent alot on clothes for her,but she was not allowed to come get them,we just live a mile from the school. Now my half sister is telling me I have to send the clothes to the kids. Well the way I look at that she was down here twice ,so she should have gotten them then. And this thing about the fire,it didn;t destroy any thing she had,the night before the fire her landlord came & gave her an eviction notice to be out by the end of the month. I should know I was there. She had quit her job 2 days before that. She did not own a vehicle cause she didnt have a license, & I think she still doesn't. She had 20 months to get a job, but she didnt,her boy friend had one until they got the HUD house & he quit. He has not held a job for more than a month since I've known him & that's been 12 yrs. Ask around McArthur about her being evicted from every house she's been in. I could give you names & I feel sorry for this woman who is renting to her. People might say Im bitter but Im not Im just concerned about these children,if they are just being used for help,if so this is totally wrong,they had a safe secure & stable home with us & all she cares about is herself & Chad. And whoever Lisa is that wrote that comment,she is right, my daughter does have a drug problem I have offered her over & over again to get help,but she said she doesnt need it. Also Chad has a problem also,he beat my daughter this past summer so bad he almost knocked her eye out of the socket. I thought she was going to stay away from him,but he sweet talked her back. I am afraid for her life & the childrens. So to the newspaper when u write a story get the whole facts interview family members other than her half-aunt. My daughter would have been in jail on theft charges a cpl yrs ago if her half aunt would have pursued it. She stoled a checkbook from her & tried to get money from Krogers,but they had been alerted. The Jackson police apprehended her after she took off running. But my half sister dropped the charges. She needs to quit enabling her & let her fend for herself. That is all I have to say unless someone wants to call me. I am on facebook and my name is Denise Corbman.
wayne corbin

Tazewell, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2010
we all need help.....welfare doesnt pay enuf.....
mamaw

Kernersville, NC

#6 Sep 17, 2010
wayne corbin wrote:
we all need help.....welfare doesnt pay enuf.....
Yes I agree we all need help, but if u abuse the system then u don't` And she has over & over
wow

Jackson, OH

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Mamaw is really trashing her daughter here...yet now in another post about this woman she is defending the crap out of her...lol
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2013
wow wrote:
Mamaw is really trashing her daughter here...yet now in another post about this woman she is defending the crap out of her...lol
Looks like someone was up all night to dig up a dead 3 year old thread.
bullishi

Wellston, OH

#9 Mar 31, 2013
http://xw.textdata.com :81/cgi/progcgi.exe?program=ma ster&fid=seorj&recid=5 75520&bookid=64557

looks like she had a home in nelsonville
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#10 Mar 31, 2013
bullishi wrote:
http://xw.textdata.com:81/cgi/ progcgi.exe?program=master &fid=seorj&recid=57552 0&bookid=64557
looks like she had a home in nelsonville
You must be really bored.
bullishi

Wellston, OH

#11 Apr 1, 2013
ya so bored that i took ten seconds out of my day to show facts r u drunk or an idiot because your post is retarded

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Anonymous of Indy 30,502
Eric Collier 7 hr Ericisanidiot 2
Timothy hackworth works at travaco Thu so ya know 1
cindy cox Thu too young 3
heather ousley (Jul '13) Wed fit24 6
Stacey newman Wed worstnightmare 1
Buckeye Hills Aug 27 whut 2
•••
•••
•••

McArthur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000