Isn't this mis conduct?
jjjjjjj

Jackson, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2013
wich deputy has penny not banged!?!?!? lol
Hmmm

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Lol..: and how did u know. It's not a deputy it's a wellston cop. Sad!
kkkkkkk

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
LOL
Shiela

Marion, OH

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I usually don't read or reply to stupidity but I can't help it this time. Hey dumbass you don't know anything about her or any other cop for that matter. They don't let you in their personal life. Pretty sad you have nothing else to do but lie about people I'm sure you call for help. Another thing you should know. They can easily find out who you are. Probably not a good idea to piss them off. Just shows how truely ignorant you are.
kkkkkkk

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I'm gonna have to agree with jjjjjjj!!!!!! She's a sloppy fish smelling ho!!!
Shiela

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Isn't this mis conduct?
How could it be? It really isn't any ones business who they date. They are people too. As long as they do their job, which she does, it doesn't matter.
Aaa

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 26, 2013
jjjjjjj wrote:
wich deputy has penny not banged!?!?!? lol
i would say you don't know her or you wouldn't be saying bullshit like this. She is a good deputy. you're not very brite!!!!
Jimmy

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 26, 2013
kkkkkkk wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with jjjjjjj!!!!!! She's a sloppy fish smelling ho!!!
Seriously? kkkkkk whoever you are,what she put your mom in prison? Really come on. I hope she sees this and finds out who you really are. Chicken shit post your real name. bet you won't.
Carri

Marion, OH

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Isn't this mis conduct?
There is nothing wrong with cops dating eachother. Who else are they going to date? The public doesn't understand their lifestyle. They can relate to eachother. If their happy, more power to them.
Courthouse

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Not a good cop at all .
i know

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 26, 2013
id like to bang her id like to cuff her and bang her in one of the holding cells at the sherriffs office
bow den

Mena, AR

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Carri wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with cops dating eachother. Who else are they going to date? The public doesn't understand their lifestyle. They can relate to eachother. If their happy, more power to them.
cops need to date each other cause no one else wants anything to do with a damn cop
jack

Ray, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Penny's hot I would do her .
onewhotellstruth

Jackson, OH

#15 Feb 27, 2013
i know wrote:
id like to bang her id like to cuff her and bang her in one of the holding cells at the sherriffs office
although I feel someones privatelife is no ones business cop or not they are still ppl....that being said I am roflmao at that comment!!!!
kathy

Mena, AR

#16 Feb 28, 2013
jack wrote:
Penny's hot I would do her .
about 1000 others agree with u and several of them have beat u to the punch....she is also very tasty down there.....i can attest to that so can heather and several other of us girls.....even cindy agrees with us
hmmm

Jackson, OH

#17 Feb 28, 2013
heather an cindy??? who r they

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U ready for this?????? 7 min They have no soul 8
Laken Fee 1 hr Willy 15
matt kemp 4 hr Dontgetit 12
Mary Moore and her drug dealings 5 hr Hey Mary and bub 1
Shawn n Amber arms 6 hr Info 2
Toni Knox Mon Donwon 19
Zaleski Sat Grim reaper 8

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance