mojoes rhythm and brews

Posted in the McArthur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Sounds like who ever they have in there working isn't working out I've read "the blonde girl " is rude I read some reviews around the samething when they were in wellston I don't know it would be nice for them to stick around for a bit
country girl

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Is fhis the same people who owned the mean bean in wellston?
hmmm

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah
Dr NoTouchy

Frankfort, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
you know they threatened to sue that guy that gave them the bad review HAHAHA! anytime you have a problem with anything at all, sue sue sue! The days of being mature and moving past disagreements are over, this is the age of the lawsuit!
hahahahaha

Jackson, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2013
is the coffee shop open now in mcarthur? their rude??
hmmm

Dublin, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Yep they are now open in mcarthur
yep

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Wouldn't support the boy running it for anything!! And yes I said boy because he is not a man!
jhxdr

Kingston, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
It's awesome!
foreal

Cambridge, MA

#9 Feb 22, 2013
COFFEE SHOP LOL THATS GOING SOMEWHERE!!! How dumb can u be to think u can make a living off a coffee shop in the poorest place in the state.take your idea to the north my friend!
Say so

Albany, OH

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I think they are very nice, good coffee, nice environment. I look for it to do real well!!
more real

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
foreal wrote:
COFFEE SHOP LOL THATS GOING SOMEWHERE!!! How dumb can u be to think u can make a living off a coffee shop in the poorest place in the state.take your idea to the north my friend!
The place has been packed. I'm glad someone finally brought something worth while here instead of taking it up north. Vinton County deserves nice things too. Thank you Mojoes for bringing us such a nice place. I'll be back in a lot.
Customer

West Union, OH

#12 Feb 22, 2013
They did move it up north. From Wellston to McArthur. Just sayin'
Mojoes

West Union, OH

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Dr NoTouchy wrote:
you know they threatened to sue that guy that gave them the bad review HAHAHA! anytime you have a problem with anything at all, sue sue sue! The days of being mature and moving past disagreements are over, this is the age of the lawsuit!
There was no actual threat to sue the individual from the business itself. There was repetitive slander towards the owners personally. A business review is one thing but to continually carry on with it publicly is when the days of maturity and moving past disagreements don't happen anymore. The funny thing is that I ran into this individual at the gas station and he didn't even recognize me after slandering my name. And he even held the door open for me and called me ma'am. And the rant continues while we try to move on and offer a fun family establishment to McArthur yet we are still slandered with inaccurate accusations. We apologized many times and tried to fix it to our best ability. One last time, we would like to apologize for ANY offensive situations on our part. We appreciate every customer! We love our business and we love the community and the people of McArthur!!
cp

Jackson, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Mojoes wrote:
<quoted text>There was no actual threat to sue the individual from the business itself. There was repetitive slander towards the owners personally. A business review is one thing but to continually carry on with it publicly is when the days of maturity and moving past disagreements don't happen anymore. The funny thing is that I ran into this individual at the gas station and he didn't even recognize me after slandering my name. And he even held the door open for me and called me ma'am. And the rant continues while we try to move on and offer a fun family establishment to McArthur yet we are still slandered with inaccurate accusations. We apologized many times and tried to fix it to our best ability. One last time, we would like to apologize for ANY offensive situations on our part. We appreciate every customer! We love our business and we love the community and the people of McArthur!!
whats is the hours im ready to stop in!:)
lol

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Lol maybe he's just being nice no need to hold a grudge for something of little matter would you prefer him to be rude to you when he seen you out lol it kinda sounds like your talking bad of him hmmmm lol
Mojoes

West Union, OH

#16 Feb 23, 2013
The hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. 1-5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The hours will change a little after the first two weeks but we will keep things posted on facebook for sure in order to keep people updated.
Not talking bad about anybody! I have nothing bad to say about any individual, regardless.=)
Amy Bakies

Jackson, OH

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Mojoes is a wonderful family oriented place. We have been in there several times and have received nothing but kindness and new friendships.
Sam

Penfield, PA

#18 Mar 3, 2013
I love the coffee and atmosphere.
Mojoe's

West Union, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks everyone! Love the feedback! Its how we give the community what it needs. And we LOVE this community!!!:)
countrygirl

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
They are really nice and have really good coffee. I don't really even like coffee but LOVED theirs! Wish they didnt leave Wellston :( but no business can survive that place anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McArthur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new store slow progress Sun Bob 16
Laken Fee Sun Tyrone 3
vinton county commissioner bledsoe (Mar '16) Sat cummissioner bledsoe 4
Roger Estep Sat LOW LIFE 5
Bigfoot Sat Bill 29
Earrhquake May 24 Black Mamba 1
Lori Smith? May 23 Chum 2

McArthur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance