Marijuana bust: Texas man charged in ...

Marijuana bust: Texas man charged in I-55 pot bust

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Marijuana bust: Texas man charged in I-55 pot bust. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A state police traffic stop Monday on Interstate Highway 55 near Darien led to the discovery of 360 pounds of marijuana worth $1.6 million, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

MJ4EVER

Hines, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Too bad, Texas just doesn't seem to be able to do anything right.
blitherer

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2009
The administration is blaming me for the mexican drug problem when the only demand from me is to deport all of the illegal aliens bringing the stuff here and to confiscate all of their ill gotten gain. Let mexico pay for their incarceration through NAFTA.
Yikes

Alsip, IL

#3 Apr 1, 2009
Looks like the commodities traders, investment bankers and ad execs are going to be cranky for awhile
hacker

Ocala, FL

#4 Apr 1, 2009
Looks like the Cinco de Mayo may not be a very happy occasion this year. The illegals will have to find something else to celebrate with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McAllen and the valley (Apr '14) Sat latina BBW lover 5
Review: Rogali New & Used Clothing (Apr '13) Fri Yolanda 7
Crystal corona is infected Dec 11 Her pusystnk has ... 1
This whale be hitting everything, at least trie... Dec 7 Her pusystnk has ... 3
the red door club (Mar '13) Dec 6 mischievous 66
jose angel puente (Jul '12) Nov 28 Lopez1960 6
News Sheriff's office busts McAllen eight-liner oper... Nov 27 Lucy 1

McAllen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance