Blotter: 18 dead in central Tamaulipa...

Blotter: 18 dead in central Tamaulipas town

There are 7 comments on the Themonitor.com story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Blotter: 18 dead in central Tamaulipas town. In it, Themonitor.com reports that:

Tamaulipas state authorities reported 18 dead in Padilla , a town about 180 miles south of McAllen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Themonitor.com.

concerned mother of 2

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2011
someone please help if the have any info on who all was found? my husband missing now for 2 weeks,i afraid to go across into reynosa and look for hin and i get no info over the ph,does anyone know who i can contact to find info? ive tryed calling jails but i get no answer and hung up on repeatedly.
Ashley Villegas

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2011
concerned mother of 2 wrote:
someone please help if the have any info on who all was found? my husband missing now for 2 weeks,i afraid to go across into reynosa and look for hin and i get no info over the ph,does anyone know who i can contact to find info? ive tryed calling jails but i get no answer and hung up on repeatedly.
omg thats horoble sorry to hear that i shall pray for u and ur husband i wish i could help u in some other way my dad goes across everyday i'll see if he can tell me something but keep ur hopes up
PAUL KERSEY

Wichita, KS

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Mexico 98% Catholic. When is your father the POPE going to come to Me
xico, and tell all his Children to quit killing each other .Maybe when the money quits coming to ROME////////
The Muslim`s in Mideast, are not as barbaric AS THE MEXICAN PEOPLE HAVE BECOME. 38,000 DEAD AMAZING. One good thing the more you ( both sides ) kill it is less fathers, and mothers to have Children, YOUR COUNTRY IS INSANE, ALMOST AS BAD AS MINE IS, FOR DOING ALL THE DRUGS, THAT KEEPS YOUR CARTELS IN BUSINESS,Hopefully the LORD will come soon, and clean all this mess up.
ruth cardenas

Cleveland, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2011
a year ago. now . i was in the hospital dying. and i had my pastor, friends, and family.... i ask my lord if he cant let me talk to my father ...before i go.... 3 days later my mother received a call from my father he was in mexico....trying to get here the U.S i was very happy that he was ok. after i got out from the hospital i talk to him one last time..he told me i will get there . i never talk to him again...my father name its julio prudencio carcamo...from honduras central america...I miss you dad and i allways love you....my e-mail its [email protected]
Art in San Antonio Tx

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2011
Hell is closer than we think.With the tsumami in Japan,more problems in the Middle East and now with Mexico continuing with more deaths of innocent mothers and childen,no wonder the economy in Mexico has worsten,but this may sound cruel but with more than 40,000 people killed,there maybe more jobs for those whom haven't worked or has had any jobs in those major cities.I see no changes in the future for this 3rd World country to Improve in any manner,but if our government doesn't do anything to stop the cartel,even if its not our mess,it will be soon someday and if not already all of our borders from Texas to California and mostly our cIties will be flooded with hate crimes and more deaths.We need to stop this Now my fellow Americans and God Bless America
pissed

Appleton, WI

#6 Sep 8, 2011
Art in San Antonio Tx wrote:
Hell is closer than we think.With the tsumami in Japan,more problems in the Middle East and now with Mexico continuing with more deaths of innocent mothers and childen,no wonder the economy in Mexico has worsten,but this may sound cruel but with more than 40,000 people killed,there maybe more jobs for those whom haven't worked or has had any jobs in those major cities.I see no changes in the future for this 3rd World country to Improve in any manner,but if our government doesn't do anything to stop the cartel,even if its not our mess,it will be soon someday and if not already all of our borders from Texas to California and mostly our cIties will be flooded with hate crimes and more deaths.We need to stop this Now my fellow Americans and God Bless America
i agree with you on pretty much all of that n we do need to do something thats y there are only troops in nueva laredo because of there corrupt police that cant be trusted. its obvious there going down.......
MexTex

Del Rio, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2011
The Nuevo Laredo police have been removed for the second time in less than 8 years! My wife's nephew quit with less than 2 years on the force because he was clean! His own police threaten him because he would not accept bribes so he quit and just in time! He did not have a gun issued to him, uniforms were required to be bought, and he was forced out because he was one the few that will not sell their souls. He now works with a company and sleeps better at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican governor calls for Texas boycott; U.S. ... 1 hr tomin cali 2
the red door club (Mar '13) Nov 29 Anino moe 40
News We are with you': Mexican officials reassure th... Nov 27 spytheweb 3
News Rocks thrown at U.S. border agents Nov 26 Elmer 5
News Honduran man wanted for rape, murder deported b... Nov 24 spytheweb 2
Out town Nov 22 myo 1
News U.S. Border Patrol's new chief begins tackling ... Nov 21 Ratmond8118 19

McAllen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance