DA: Grand jury to consider Texas chop...

DA: Grand jury to consider Texas chopper shooting

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Oct 31, 2012, titled DA: Grand jury to consider Texas chopper shooting. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

In this Oct. 26, 2012 file photo, the sun rises along the stretch of gravel road near La Joya, Texas, where a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter and sharpshooter assisted the previous day in the chase of a suspected illegal immigrant smuggler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
yep this will cost, yet i see no crime no foul. again it all could have been prevent in two ways,they could have stayed in their own country,or stopped like honest folks do when the cops try and pull them over
just me

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2012
they wre doing their job. let the grand jury go down their and see what they would have done.yea, im sure they wouldnt shoot to try to stop somebody running from the law.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2012
just me wrote:
they wre doing their job. let the grand jury go down their and see what they would have done.yea, im sure they wouldnt shoot to try to stop somebody running from the law.
i am sure they would all run and hide expecting someone else to do the job like nappy to the bp to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central American Illegal Immigrants Continue to... 3 hr Hank Rutherford Hill 1
News Tens of thousands march against same-sex marria... Sat david traversa 1
News Donna Man Wants Wheelchair Repairs Paid For Sep 22 Esmer 1
the red door club (Mar '13) Sep 19 Jeremyzgrl 34
don chilos bar and grill Sep 18 cristal 1
music (Dec '13) Sep 18 cristal 2
The so called "dreamers" Sep 6 Willie 1

McAllen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAllen Mortgages