Texan convicted, more than 30 immigra...

Texan convicted, more than 30 immigrants at home

There are 2 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Texan convicted, more than 30 immigrants at home. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A South Texas man has been convicted in a human smuggling case in which more than 30 suspected illegal immigrants were found in an apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
all he faces is 10 years,that should be for each illegal alien on the property,maybe life for 5 or more would be justice that would send out a great message.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 7, 2012
That's one dude. Caught. What do you guess hundreds upon hundreds of other stash houses, full of illegals. I've seen them caught here in Utah, And it's probably huge business in Texas. Once they drop them, they are placed in houses, stacked three high. Then stand on street corners looking for job's. The smugglers are making big buck's. Think how many illegals actually get through?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the red door club (Mar '13) Fri Slow motion 56
keys Sep 18 Fluffy 1
Who's Bianca Sep 11 Fluffy 2
Ashley Ashley Sep 5 Kidd Rockk 3
Hi Sep 4 Faith 1
News Bush, at Mexican border, denounces Trump's immi... (Aug '15) Sep 3 Vera Cruz 7
lyft and uber riders in mcallen suck Aug 30 druver 1

McAllen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAllen Mortgages