Postal Service: Routing Valley mail t...

Postal Service: Routing Valley mail through Corpus Christi would save $6.2 million

There are 2 comments on the TheMonitor.com story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Postal Service: Routing Valley mail through Corpus Christi would save $6.2 million. In it, TheMonitor.com reports that:

Closing the U.S. Postal Service's mail sorting operation in McAllen and routing the Rio Grande Valley's mail through Corpus Christi instead would save $6.2 million, according to a Postal Service news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheMonitor.com.

Kay SOKOLOWSKI

Brownsville, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I retired from the Postal service in 1994; to give younger people a chance to hold their jobs!
THIS IS THE MOST REDICULOUS THING THEY EVER SUGGESTED! WHY???? THEY NEED THEIR JOBS, AND FURTHERMORE; RATHER THAN HIRE MORE; THEY COULD KEEP OUR VETS EMPLOYED!!!!!
LEAVE THE POSTAL SERVIE ALONE! THIS IS FOR SOME
THEIR ONLY CONNECTION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!
THEY ALSO WANT TO CUT US OFF FROM THE OTHER PEOPLE
& THIS IS WRONG!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA! FOR GOD AND COUNTRY!!!!!!!!
Postman Jack

Norfolk, VA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
So how would you people of Texas like to see the making of a postage stamp that can help cover the federal cost of food stamps!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fleeing violence and corruption, Hondurans with... Thu Send em back 2 Ho... 29
Looking for hapiness (Apr '17) Wed Angie 3
News Sessions orders 'zero tolerance' policy to pros... Apr 17 Fart Rate 24
Melissa Michelle García (Apr '14) Apr 17 Cepillin 3
Healing tree (Feb '10) Apr 10 Hilda Alaniz 11
Couples theater at RGV video ? (Jan '16) Apr 6 James 7
the red door club (Mar '13) Mar 31 Troy 72

McAllen Jobs

Personal Finance

McAllen Mortgages