Guatemala to open McAllen consulate D...

Guatemala to open McAllen consulate Dec. 1

There are 7 comments on the TheMonitor.com story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Guatemala to open McAllen consulate Dec. 1. In it, TheMonitor.com reports that:

Guatemala plans to open the country's second Texas consulate in McAllen on Dec. 1, an acknowledgement of the Rio Grande Valley's growing economic clout and the high number of Guatemalan immigrants who illegally cross into the United States through south Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheMonitor.com.

OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2011
We don't need more of them, we need less! The illegal Hondurans are riding Mexico's Death Train compliments of the Mexican Gogt!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2011
These consulates are little more than illegal alien aid stations. Each country should be allowed 1 consulate and that is on Embassy row in the district of clowns.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2011
did i read that right,opening up do to so many illegal aliens in texas from their country?

it does seem to be an aid station,we sure don't need it.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#4 Jan 22, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
did i read that right,opening up do to so many illegal aliens in texas from their country?
it does seem to be an aid station,we sure don't need it.
Disgusting, isn't it?

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>Disgusting, isn't it?
after reading this again it could be used as a good thing,that consulate is now thought of as that country if i read right,that being said when one of these folks are preg and about ready to deliver why not drop her there as should be done to all illegal aliens trying to drop anchor.

it would cutoff the idea of a free ride or calling that kid a new citizen.
However

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 22, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
after reading this again it could be used as a good thing,that consulate is now thought of as that country if i read right,that being said when one of these folks are preg and about ready to deliver why not drop her there as should be done to all illegal aliens trying to drop anchor.
it would cutoff the idea of a free ride or calling that kid a new citizen.
However, just how many of these consulates will there be, as many as MX?

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2012
However wrote:
<quoted text>However, just how many of these consulates will there be, as many as MX?
that may be a draw back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAllen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuevo Progreso begs tourists to return (Mar '08) 6 hr Eli Reyes 163
Review: Mastery Martial Arts Thu Slomeli 2
real providers & fake providers Jun 19 charlie 3
Hillary Clinton for President, Why Not! (Apr '15) Jun 19 charlie 3
News Valley Muslim Community Outraged by Orlando Sho... Jun 19 charlie 3
News Former bassist of Grupo Mazz accused of indecen... (Feb '08) Jun 19 charlie 21
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAllen Mortgages