Babygirl92

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Looking for a girl named Gullianna Moretti, she used to live in McAllen, and she's in her early 20's. Some people would call her Jules or Gia, I believe. I remember her friends were Felicity, Maxine, Justin, and Mark. We used to be good friends but I moved and lost touch with her.
Rob

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

If you are able to get in contact with her could you please let me know as well? I knew her as well but lost contact after moving.
Babygirl92

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Rob wrote:
If you are able to get in contact with her could you please let me know as well? I knew her as well but lost contact after moving.
I don't know if I ever will get contact with her. No one knows where she is.
Rob

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I hope something hasn't happened to her. That would be awful to hear. I last heard she was at UT Austin. But after that not so much.
Babygirl92

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Rob wrote:
I hope something hasn't happened to her. That would be awful to hear. I last heard she was at UT Austin. But after that not so much.
It's so odd how she just disappeared. Did you know her personally or over the computer?
Rob

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Over the computer at first then I went into the air force where my basic training was in Texas. Then I met here while I was there. And yeah, it is very odd how she just disappeared.
Babygirl92

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

What's your Facebook account? Imma add you.
Rob

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

McAllen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McAllen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••