Haileyville School going downhill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hhs

Tulsa, OK

#21 Dec 6, 2011
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the election.
Truth B Told

Catoosa, OK

#22 Dec 6, 2011
I sure hope some good people will run! We need to start sending school board members home each year until the rest of them finally get the message, stand up for the school, and get rid of Caughern!

Jared Hauff needs to go home this year.
Truth B Told

Coweta, OK

#23 Dec 7, 2011
Any news yet on the election? Does anyone know who is running?
Told You So

Tulsa, OK

#24 Dec 8, 2011
Congratulations Haileyville you still have Hauffnator on your school board. No one had the guts to run and he stays by default.
Truth B Told

United States

#25 Dec 10, 2011
Hauffenator is about right. He was programmed by Caughern to help destroy the school. He blindly follows Caughern and believes anything that Caughern says.

It's sad that things are so bad that everyone has given up. You would think that people would remember what a great school Haileyville used to have and that they would try to get it back.
Truth B Told

Coweta, OK

#26 Jan 19, 2012
I guess since they are stuck with Hauff, the school will continue to be Caugherned and Hauffenated.

I understand that Tara Dawson is still at the school all of the time, so I guess that the school will also continue to be Tararized too.
Seriously

United States

#27 Jan 20, 2012
I am so tired of seeing the same people post over and over on the 50 threads there are about Haileyville. I don't live there so obviously don't have a side, but why don't you try this. Instead of sitting on your butt behind a keyboard and griping, DO SOMETHING! You don't like the school board? Run yourself! Everyone is always so mouthy on a computer but obviously you don't have the backbone to do anything in real life.
Truth B Told

Catoosa, OK

#28 Jan 21, 2012
Seriously wrote:
I am so tired of seeing the same people post over and over on the 50 threads there are about Haileyville. I don't live there so obviously don't have a side, but why don't you try this. Instead of sitting on your butt behind a keyboard and griping, DO SOMETHING! You don't like the school board? Run yourself! Everyone is always so mouthy on a computer but obviously you don't have the backbone to do anything in real life.
If you're tired of seeing the same people, why do you keep coming here? As I said in other posts which you obviously haven't (or can't) read, several people including myself HAVE tried to do something and we ARE CONTINUING to work toward changing the school board and getting rid of the Superintendent.

It's going to take more than a few people to get rid of these crooks. It appears that many others have given up. My job does not allow me the time necessary to either run or serve on the board.

If you don't like us posting here, don't read our posts! No one is forcing you. As for backbone, you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know what we have done in real life. I'm hoping that our efforts may pay off and maybe you'll get to find out.
Truth B Told

Tulsa, OK

#29 Aug 2, 2012
Well, the main crook is gone! Why did he suddenly decide to leave? Was there any hint of an investigation that we don't know about or was it simply that he had bled all of the money that he could get and it was time to move on to his next victim?

I can't believe that another school was stupid or desperate enough to hire him! I would say that they deserve him, but no one deserves Caughern.
Paige Featherston

Fort Smith, AR

#30 Aug 6, 2012
I go to Cameron High School, And just found out today that 'Jim Caughern' will be our new Superintendant? I've heard some pretty bad things about this man before about going into schools and making them go bankrupt and leaving before anyone can actually do anything that ties him to it? Is this man really this bad? And if he is then why did our school hire him on? Thankyou?
Blue and Grey

Tulsa, OK

#31 Aug 7, 2012
Paige Featherston wrote:
I go to Cameron High School, And just found out today that 'Jim Caughern' will be our new Superintendant? I've heard some pretty bad things about this man before about going into schools and making them go bankrupt and leaving before anyone can actually do anything that ties him to it? Is this man really this bad? And if he is then why did our school hire him on? Thankyou?
Our deepest sympathy goes out to Cameron High School.
Truth B Told

Sand Springs, OK

#32 Aug 7, 2012
Paige Featherston wrote:
This is just one of the special state audits that was done on LeFlore Schools under Caughern.

http://www.sai.ok.gov/Search%20Reports/databa...

Is he really this bad? Worse! He is a complete a$$hole. As for why your school hired him, who knows? We still can't figure out why Haileyville did. He's a very smooth talker and stupid people just flock to him like flies on crap.

I'm really sorry for your school. I wish you the best of luck. Haileyville lost a lot of students. Parents started pulling their kids out and sending them to other schools. Caughern really hurt our school. It took LeFlore a while to recover and I expect it to take Haileyville a while also.
Dr Who

Talihina, OK

#33 Aug 10, 2012
Paige Featherston wrote:
Your superintendent that left went to Buffalo Valley. Any comments on why she left before her contract was up?
Truth B Told

Coweta, OK

#34 Aug 25, 2012
Dr Who wrote:
<quoted text> Your superintendent that left went to Buffalo Valley. Any comments on why she left before her contract was up?
Tell us more. Is Caughern's brother still at Buffalo Valley too? What was the story behind this woman? Is she affiliated with the Caugherns?

I just hope that they all stay far away from Haileyville!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall Apr 28 Neighbor 1
Sam's Club (Jan '12) Apr 27 Do Da 26
Info on someone Apr '16 Ctg899214 3
HangEm High Apr '16 Wondering 1
Steven garcia (Feb '15) Feb '16 priscillaowens 4
terrible GORILLA STORE Feb '16 Local Yocal 2
wanted sex offender in McAlester (Aug '15) Feb '16 noway 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAlester Mortgages