Bugtussle Murder of Todd Eugene Rich

Posted in the McAlester Forum

First Prev
of 146
Next Last
txo4

Hobbs, NM

#1 May 17, 2007
Anyone from McAlester, OK heard anything on the murder of Mr. Rich? He was found dead on March 17, 2007 in the Bugtussle area. Any evidence against Clint Baker in this case? Has the papers said anything up there?
ponderer

Canadian, OK

#2 May 22, 2007
ponderer

Canadian, OK

#3 May 22, 2007

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#5 May 23, 2007
Mr big bad john wrote:
What a bunch of loosing dopes. Mr tx is loosing his mind. Clint baker is a fool you ought to know that mr tx is it?? You make less since then timber line rattle snake.
You still here?
Janey

Port Lavaca, TX

#6 May 24, 2007
clint baker didnt kill mr rich some else did it that girl is a drug user and ok police is blaming clint baker for it . she cant pick him out of the line up. and he not a fool. the people is all live there is a drug users and gangs there. he was 200 miles from the muder was taken place ,so how mr baker did it in with 2 hours?
Janey

Port Lavaca, TX

#7 May 24, 2007
txo4 wrote:
Anyone from McAlester, OK heard anything on the murder of Mr. Rich? He was found dead on March 17, 2007 in the Bugtussle area. Any evidence against Clint Baker in this case? Has the papers said anything up there?
he is blame for it. that girl is a drug user and she cant point him out on the line up .
Janey

Port Lavaca, TX

#8 May 24, 2007
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here?
i bet you would too if you was flame for it. he was 200 miles from the muder took happen so how did he do it with in 2 hours? fat boy
Janey

Port Lavaca, TX

#9 May 24, 2007
Mr big bad john wrote:
What a bunch of loosing dopes. Mr tx is loosing his mind. Clint baker is a fool you ought to know that mr tx is it?? You make less since then timber line rattle snake.
he not loosing his mind you would too if you was blame for it.
Janey

Port Lavaca, TX

#10 May 24, 2007
ok police have to blame clint for it, hey that town have people is drug users and gangs there .. any one can had killed todd . my dad is a truck driver and this man pulled a gun on him when he was park ed.if my dad didnt told that guy come on the other side of the truck and took off fast and honk that horn my dad would been muder too , my dad saved his life,

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#11 May 24, 2007
Janey wrote:
ok police have to blame clint for it, hey that town have people is drug users and gangs there .. any one can had killed todd . my dad is a truck driver and this man pulled a gun on him when he was park ed.if my dad didnt told that guy come on the other side of the truck and took off fast and honk that horn my dad would been muder too , my dad saved his life,
Big sad Jamie?

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#12 May 25, 2007
Janie sorry.
Ball Buster

Canadian, OK

#13 May 25, 2007
rods1 wrote:
Janie sorry.
ITS Janey!!! You must be a blonde. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#14 May 25, 2007
Ball Buster wrote:
<quoted text> ITS Janey!!! You must be a blonde. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You must be very intelligent.
okk143

Huntington, TX

#15 May 26, 2007
Family doing some kind of research. Phone, People, and Property searches. Where did you all find the #'s to look up.(Baker's cell phone records) Thought he did not know her. Just talks to her on the phone!!!!!! He is a married man!!!! Why be talking to other women that are drug users or lot lizzards?
okk143

Huntington, TX

#16 May 26, 2007
Janey wrote:
clint baker didnt kill mr rich some else did it that girl is a drug user and ok police is blaming clint baker for it . she cant pick him out of the line up. and he not a fool. the people is all live there is a drug users and gangs there. he was 200 miles from the muder was taken place ,so how mr baker did it in with 2 hours?
If she can't pick him out of a line up, then why is he still in jail? They have something against him or he would not still be there! Do you really think his family will tell you the TRUTH? Look at their accountability. The truth is not in these people!!!
janey

Boise, ID

#17 May 26, 2007
Ball Buster wrote:
<quoted text> ITS Janey!!! You must be a blonde. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yes i am lol what are you ?
janey

Boise, ID

#18 May 26, 2007
ok dont like texas lol
janey

Boise, ID

#19 May 26, 2007
that girl is a drug user lol
janey

Boise, ID

#20 May 26, 2007
okk143 wrote:
Family doing some kind of research. Phone, People, and Property searches. Where did you all find the #'s to look up.(Baker's cell phone records) Thought he did not know her. Just talks to her on the phone!!!!!! He is a married man!!!! Why be talking to other women that are drug users or lot lizzards?
yes he married but it dont mean nothinglol
janey

Boise, ID

#21 May 26, 2007
Ball Buster wrote:
<quoted text> ITS Janey!!! You must be a blonde. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it miss texas and prud of it lol i rather be in texas then ok lol ok hATES TEXAS THATS WHY OK BLAME TEXAS FOR EVERY THING LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 146
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics Holding Crime, Sub... (Jun '10) Dec 16 unknown 15
Autumn Carter? Dec 14 hmm 1
illegal tattooing in mcalester Dec 5 unknown 5
Crime rate in McAlester OK (Apr '14) Dec 5 anounamous 2
Where are the hookers in McAlester (Jun '14) Dec 5 jamesholden45678 2
Caring Hands Clinic (Jul '09) Nov 20 Big bad john 10
Oklahoma State Penitentiary Nov '14 Ezekial 7
McAlester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McAlester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McAlester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McAlester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play