Stasiak: 'Project Spider'

Stasiak: 'Project Spider'

There are 2 comments on the McAlester News story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Stasiak: 'Project Spider'. In it, McAlester News reports that:

In what could be in violation of Oklahoma's Open Meeting Act, McAlester City Council members met to discuss a proposed expansion of an existing McAlester business - code named, "Project Spider." During Tuesday's city council meeting the councilors convened in the closed door executive session citing an open meeting law that states in part, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McAlester News.

MARILYN LIVINGSTONE

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2012
I could not see this on your smart addition? What cant't I every see the Sat. or Sun. addition on smart?
MARILYN LIVINGSTONE

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I did find this in your Thursday addition but, I still want to know about the Sat. and Sun. addition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still talking to Ex wife Nov 19 Westside John 5
Reward for Info! My Lifes Tools, STOLEN! Nov 17 45 slug 2
News Illegal alien raped, impregnated 11-year-old gi... (May '13) Nov 17 mostly the Hispan... 59
Makers Junction Oct '17 Shopper 1
David Jameson (Oct '14) Sep '17 Doc Pol 3
treasure trunk (Dec '14) Sep '17 Not a local 14
chris ambler Sep '17 Charlotte 2

McAlester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAlester Mortgages