Haileyville Mom

Jenks, OK

#1 Mar 12, 2012
While visiting the school website I noticed that some of the teachers cannot even spell. That is so very sad.
Truth B Told

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Look at the administration. Haileyville used to be a great school. No excellence is expected or demanded now, so there is no effort. This is being passed on to the students. It is very sad.
baha

Sperry, OK

#3 Mar 13, 2012
That's awesome
Suff

Smithville, OK

#4 Mar 14, 2012
baha wrote:
That's awesome
It's an example of a ever-succeeding Schooling system.

"sometimes u g2g 2 the hall 2 get 2 ur locker then u can com back in"

Amazing use of both proper grammar, and is very informative. Superintendent Janet would be so proud.
Haileyville Sucks

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 17, 2012
The school website sucks! It used to be nice and had lots of pictures. The computer guy that did the site kept it updated. Caughern let him go and gave the website to one of his pet teachers to do. The teacher doesn't even teach her class much less take care of the website. Now not only does the website suck but also the school computers never work!
JumpingJack

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2012
I heard my son say yesterday that Haileyville's science techer had quit. He said that their was no respect from students and administration would not discipline students for same. My son said that they were actually being taught.
Truth B Told

Tulsa, OK

#7 May 17, 2012
JumpingJack wrote:
I heard my son say yesterday that Haileyville's science techer had quit. He said that their was no respect from students and administration would not discipline students for same. My son said that they were actually being taught.
The administration doesn't want good teachers at the school. All they care about is getting paid for doing nothing. Good teachers would make them look even worse than they already do.
Truth B Told

Tulsa, OK

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Well, now that Caughern is gone, so are some of the bad teachers.

He took 2 of his followers with him to Cameron. Another one left for McAlester. Now that the head rat is gone, the other rats are following. Maybe they will keep leaving and the school can get some real teachers.
Truth B Told

Sand Springs, OK

#9 Aug 25, 2012
I'm actually hearing some good things about Haileyville School!

I heard that they have gotten better with discipline and following their school rules. It's still early in the year, and only time will tell, but it looks like they may have started to move away from the crap that Caughern brought on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
treasure trunk Apr 25 idiots make me vomit 13
discover wilburton (May '06) Apr 15 Trying 40
rapist!!!! Apr 7 Mindy 4
Discrimination in Kiowa Mar '15 are you serious 3
picturing the magic on lake eufaula Mar '15 mcalester matters 1
tree that survives fire and drought Mar '15 mcalester matters 1
Castaway cove property pittsburg county (Apr '07) Mar '15 Melody2667 329
More from around the web

McAlester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE