Manda

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Hi, I know this isnt the proper place for this discussion but I'm sick of no response from my other ads. I'm a single 28 year old very attractive female looking for NSA fun. Send me pics and I'll send some to you in return, maybe we can work something out my email is harpera28@yahoo.com I'll be waiting
Really

Tulsa, OK

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Well I hope you get the help you need for your IBS.
please

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 21, 2011
I hope no one is stupid enough to respond to this. This email is the same one on other posts on here.
barbara

Lahore, Pakistan

#4 Aug 23, 2011
yeah
2fangers

Mcalester, OK

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Manda wrote:
Hi, I know this isnt the proper place for this discussion but I'm sick of no response from my other ads. I'm a single 28 year old very attractive female looking for NSA fun. Send me pics and I'll send some to you in return, maybe we can work something out my email is harpera28@yahoo.com I'll be waiting
I'll take you up on that offer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discrimination in Kiowa May 20 justdoingmyjob 4
Illegal Pistol Confiscation from Kiowa Poilce O... (Nov '13) May 20 itsme 2
Where are the hookers in McAlester (Jun '14) May 19 julie bloxham 7
News Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics Holding Crime, Sub... (Jun '10) May 18 yoyoyo 16
Review: Weddle Family Clinic - Nancy Weddle DO (May '10) May 16 Bugs 28
treasure trunk Apr '15 idiots make me vomit 13
discover wilburton (May '06) Apr '15 Trying 40
More from around the web

McAlester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]