Manda

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Hi, I know this isnt the proper place for this discussion but I'm sick of no response from my other ads. I'm a single 28 year old very attractive female looking for NSA fun. Send me pics and I'll send some to you in return, maybe we can work something out my email is [email protected] I'll be waiting
Really

Tulsa, OK

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Well I hope you get the help you need for your IBS.
please

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 21, 2011
I hope no one is stupid enough to respond to this. This email is the same one on other posts on here.
barbara

Lahore, Pakistan

#4 Aug 23, 2011
yeah
2fangers

Mcalester, OK

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Manda wrote:
Hi, I know this isnt the proper place for this discussion but I'm sick of no response from my other ads. I'm a single 28 year old very attractive female looking for NSA fun. Send me pics and I'll send some to you in return, maybe we can work something out my email is [email protected] I'll be waiting
I'll take you up on that offer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAlester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake eufaula (Oct '08) Jul 31 The mistake 5
Motels Jul 31 The mistake 1
News The Girl Scout murders revisited (Jun '07) Jul 20 obieone 255
News Illegal alien raped, impregnated 11-year-old gi... (May '13) Jul '17 NOT JUST HISPANICS 58
Nikki Rardin Jul '17 Jlw20072009 1
thank you mike mass (Aug '16) Jun '17 Big bad john 10
Kiowa Music Forum (Dec '12) May '17 Musikologist 13

McAlester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAlester Mortgages