Now that Spring is springing who do we HATE in downtown Belmont !!!!

Created by pollster boy on Feb 19, 2013

432 votes

Click on an option to vote

Happy Doggie Style

Spy Tech

Unfriendly Friends

General Store

The Depot Ice Cream and Stuff

Caravan

Old Stone

Soda and Soup Shop

Piccolo

Surprise Me

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curtis

Albemarle, NC

#22 Feb 24, 2013
I think the guy that owened thr place was just the baby daddy!IT just blows me away that DRUGS would be associated with these clowns in anyway.WOW
Dumb Albermarle Hick

Matthews, NC

#23 Feb 24, 2013
johhie jim wrote:
Does anybody know the status of the wrongful death case involving some family buiness named Jacks or something like that here in town? Ijust moved here and was told to be careful.
Yeah, they sold it. Original charges were dropped or plead down. Cops screwed up and let the guy escape out of their car. New place coming soon. You do need to be careful, apparently you're an idiot.
Marys sister

Albemarle, NC

#24 Feb 24, 2013
I'm not to-to dumb.when you sell abusiness such as a rest-bar it would be recorded with the CLERK OF COURTS office in said COUNTY. Guess what? There is no such records in GASTON COUNTY NOW let's see my friends (a beautiful GREEK family that are opening a family rest. in that space do not have a clue what the heck you are falking about
veggielover

Belmont, NC

#25 Feb 24, 2013
JAX was sold when they took the heat for some drunk that got himself killed after partying too hard after hours. He got hit by a traina after the BPD let him go and so they blamed it all on JAX and company. All charges were either dropped or redeemed by fines. End of story. Belmont wanted them out and they are gone with big wads of cash to concentrate their businesses elsewhere. There will be another biker bar there soon with the same old drama and the same old Belmont crap. Who cares. Friends has taken over as the home for all drunks looking to get laid or to score some drugs in their bathrooms. It will always be the same story, just different cast members.
Dumb Albermarle Hick

Matthews, NC

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Marys sister wrote:
I'm not to-to dumb.when you sell abusiness such as a rest-bar it would be recorded with the CLERK OF COURTS office in said COUNTY. Guess what? There is no such records in GASTON COUNTY NOW let's see my friends (a beautiful GREEK family that are opening a family rest. in that space do not have a clue what the heck you are falking about
You give us hicks a bad name. Go the fk away. Idiot.
Marys sister

Albemarle, NC

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Wads of cash? The Jacks dude does not even own a house and foreclosed on his daddys big river home. Go figure. ITS all public record.
oldtimelover

Belmont, NC

#28 Feb 25, 2013
Marys sister wrote:
Dearest Mary. keep talking up your friends and all the things you think you know about other peoples lives and you will surely put your good "Greek Friends" out of business before they even open. You are not a smart person to use this forum for your petty axe you have to grind with someone. You are shallow, mislead, and surley not a nice individual so I can guarantee that you are helping noone and not further hurting anyone else's reputation. People like you give Belmont a bad name and more than likely house more skeletons in you closet than anyone that you bash. I pray you are not a parent.
dictator

Belmont, NC

#29 Mar 1, 2013
I think I hate the fat lady that works the produce stand at the General Store. She is rude and aloof and rude and aloof and rude.
mormon

Belmont, NC

#30 Mar 1, 2013
I second that vote. The only people in there are either 100 year old men or a bunch of hicks. The produce lady is not very friendly AT ALL and doesnt seem to care if you like it or not. The General Store has gone to sh-t
The Produce Lady

Gastonia, NC

#31 Mar 2, 2013
I will be teaching a etiquette class this afternoon upstairs for all on here that would like to learn how to act. There is no fee you just have to buy some produce to participate.
picklesandicecre am

Belmont, NC

#32 Mar 14, 2013
It seems very odd to me that there is a "poll" for this type of thing. Belmont families and residents shouldn't hate any of the places that bring revenue into the town. It looks like the most popular places are at the top of the 'hate list.' Seems like poor sportsmanship to me.
Really

Gastonia, NC

#33 Apr 26, 2013
This poll is shocking, is Piccolo really this hated. Or is this a pathetic negative propaganda attempt orchestrated by its competitors?
guru

Belmont, NC

#34 Apr 26, 2013
I think you just answered your own question. Piccolo is one of the most popular and successful businesses in Belmont. I doubt you could find 150 people in Gaston County that 'hate' this business, so I can only guess that those 150 votes came from one of their competitors, since that seems to be the only way some businesses know how to operate. By slamming the competition and thinking that noone is onto that.
Fred

Belmont, NC

#35 Apr 27, 2013
Can,t wait for the chiken wing joint to open up. Has anyone heard of an opening date?
Sammy

United States

#36 Apr 27, 2013
guru wrote:
I think you just answered your own question. Piccolo is one of the most popular and successful businesses in Belmont. I doubt you could find 150 people in Gaston County that 'hate' this business, so I can only guess that those 150 votes came from one of their competitors, since that seems to be the only way some businesses know how to operate. By slamming the competition and thinking that noone is onto that.
Piccolo has competitors!!??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Webb charged again 1 hr High Pitch 2
Gaston Co Commissioners 5 hr East Belmont Critic 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Tracy Philbeck as Commissioner? (Sep '12) 5 hr High Pitch 20
Chief Franklin suspended 8 hr Insider 28
king buffet 11 hr local eater 4
News Backlash against commissioners goes to courthouse Tue High Pitch 2
What happened in cramerton last night? Tue pat 1
More from around the web

McAdenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]