created by: pollster boy | Feb 19, 2013

Belmont, NC

432 votes

Now that Spring is springing who do we HATE in downtown Belmont !!!!

Click on an option to vote

  • Happy Doggie Style
  • Spy Tech
  • Unfriendly Friends
  • General Store
  • The Depot Ice Cream and Stuff
  • Caravan
  • Old Stone
  • Soda and Soup Shop
  • Piccolo
  • Surprise Me
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
repetition

Belmont, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2013
How many polls do we need to know that some businesses are more popular than others. happy Dog is a great place and well respected. If I may comment its more of who is the least respected or business PERSON in belmont and the counter guy at the soda shop will win hands and feet down. Take him off the list he's already hated by anyone that knows of him. Good thing hes not at the General store anymore or that place would be on the same list
couldbetrue

Belmont, NC

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Im going to take a stab at this one and say that the soda shop is not only an eye sore but Caldwell is a true SOB. He has never participated in anything for our community and won't even fork over $2.00 for a SouthPoint raffle ticket. I shouldnt use his name but he seems to throw it around as often as he can so there it is. My children are not allowed in there.
Carp Head

Albemarle, NC

#4 Feb 20, 2013
You know that Caldwello dude,he might be an eyesore himself and his store might be a SOB,but you can take it to the bank....ie..he has never been involved in the investigation of the wrongful DEATH of any of his customers ?KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
True Hater

Matthews, NC

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Carp Head wrote:
You know that Caldwello dude,he might be an eyesore himself and his store might be a SOB,but you can take it to the bank....ie..he has never been involved in the investigation of the wrongful DEATH of any of his customers ?KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
Uhhhh no. Have no idea what you mean. Take me drunk I'm home.
voteyestolevelit

Belmont, NC

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Carp Head wrote:
You know that Caldwello dude,he might be an eyesore himself and his store might be a SOB,but you can take it to the bank....ie..he has never been involved in the investigation of the wrongful DEATH of any of his customers ?KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
He doesnt have any customers so of course no one dies.
WildWolf

Columbia, SC

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Why are you still so angry? Try a little meditation or even memorizing that verse...do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you don't like who owns a business, don't spend your money there...common sense. Stop trying to spread your hatred. Nobody cares about it like you. If you could just release your bitterness and hatred toward this man, your life might get better. No chance that it will, if you keep posting negative comments and creating silly polls. It doesn't take a genius to know that 75% of the negative comments about downtown are written by one person. Appreciate your beautiful city.
voteyestolevelit

Belmont, NC

#8 Feb 21, 2013
i have no life and i hate downtown hellmont . i hate uptown hellmont and i hate everyone who lives and works in hellmont. all the businesses here suck and you can take that to your bank and shove your pompous verse up your buttocks. I can write and think whatever i want and you can take that to the bank too.
Disagreeable

Concord, NC

#9 Feb 21, 2013
voteyestolevelit wrote:
i have no life and i hate downtown hellmont . i hate uptown hellmont and i hate everyone who lives and works in hellmont. all the businesses here suck and you can take that to your bank and shove your pompous verse up your buttocks. I can write and think whatever i want and you can take that to the bank too.
Then move! I vote for Topix.
voteyestolevelit

Belmont, NC

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Disagreeable wrote:
<quoted text>Then move! I vote for Topix.
why would I move to hellmont. I dont live there and you dont need to live there to know the dirt on your town. Nice little village on the outside but the ugliness runs deep . You people hate anyone that doesnt come from your poh-dunk town and it shows. Doesnt take a brainiac to spot a Belmont redneck a mile away. The classy places in hellmont are all owned and operated by outsiders. Thank the Lord
Disagreeable

Concord, NC

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Your fixated you know that. You work downtown right? "all the businesses 'here' suck". You are mad at the world and guess what, nobody cares what you like or don't like. Take your pills, you'll feel better soon.
nobody else

Boone, NC

#12 Feb 21, 2013
voteyestolevelit wrote:
<quoted text>why would I move to hellmont. I dont live there and you dont need to live there to know the dirt on your town. Nice little village on the outside but the ugliness runs deep . You people hate anyone that doesnt come from your poh-dunk town and it shows. Doesnt take a brainiac to spot a Belmont redneck a mile away. The classy places in hellmont are all owned and operated by outsiders. Thank the Lord
If you do not live in Belmont then stay out of their BUSINESS!!!!!

Looser
voteyestolevelit

Belmont, NC

#13 Feb 21, 2013
yea I work in hellmont and the pills I take are crushed and snorted up my nose so I can laugh at all the BS there. Oh and did I mention I work for the city and know
EVERYTHING
Newspaper GIRL

Albemarle, NC

#14 Feb 22, 2013
The Belmont Banner reports in Feb 20 2013 edition another LOCK-UP for our greatest business gurus. Nicholas (NICK) Neil LAVECCIA arrested for LARCENY(better known in these parts as STEALING)as well as POSSESSION OF SCHIV CS(also known inrhese here parts as DRUGS THa" NUTS don't fall far from the tree
Know all about it

Matthews, NC

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Newspaper GIRL wrote:
The Belmont Banner reports in Feb 20 2013 edition another LOCK-UP for our greatest business gurus. Nicholas (NICK) Neil LAVECCIA arrested for LARCENY(better known in these parts as STEALING)as well as POSSESSION OF SCHIV CS(also known inrhese here parts as DRUGS THa" NUTS don't fall far from the tree
That's Nick's son from a previous marriage. Yes he does have a drug problem. Happy?
nutsaboutbolts

Belmont, NC

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Newspaper GIRL wrote:
The Belmont Banner reports in Feb 20 2013 edition another LOCK-UP for our greatest business gurus. Nicholas (NICK) Neil LAVECCIA arrested for LARCENY(better known in these parts as STEALING)as well as POSSESSION OF SCHIV CS(also known inrhese here parts as DRUGS THa" NUTS don't fall far from the tree
Big f'ing deal so the kid has a drug problem and was arrested. Big news and oh sooooo rare! Gosh this type of thing NEVER happens anywhere what a shock. The whole clan must be bad apples since there's a kid in the family that's screwed up. 1/2 the kids in Belmont that come from good homes have done far worse but are no one cares enough to print it or talkabout it.
PaperLady

Albemarle, NC

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah buddy,since when is the father responsible for their-their kids actions? You got to remember who we be talking bout "ear,he just the baby DADDY!
Know all about it

Matthews, NC

#18 Feb 23, 2013
PaperLady wrote:
Yeah buddy,since when is the father responsible for their-their kids actions? You got to remember who we be talking bout "ear,he just the baby DADDY!
Their-their now, calm down you ear?
CharlieBrown

Belmont, NC

#19 Feb 23, 2013
The soda shoppe is awful but the counter guy is what makes me hate the place. Gives me the creeps and the store is dirty
Rebecca

Belmont, NC

#20 Feb 24, 2013
These polls are ridiculous and certainly do not indicate the majority of Belmont's true patrons. The 'leading hated business' at this point intime is the Ice Cream shop at the Train Station, yet today when we went, there were at least 40 people either in there or waiting to get in. I think it is the Lavecchia girl that owns it and she was running it with complete confidence and efficiency. No one seemed to mind that there was a wait or a line out the door. These polls seem personal and are, again, ridiculous.
johhie jim

Albemarle, NC

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Does anybody know the status of the wrongful death case involving some family buiness named Jacks or something like that here in town? Ijust moved here and was told to be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antique Mall hopes to win business competition (Oct '13) 19 hr Lucky Lucy 8
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Sat waco 59,631
Parkway vs. wider I-85? Debate still ruffling f... Sat Government Official 15
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... Sat Flagger 18
Has Amberjack changed hands? Sat frankfouter 3
Gaston Road Building Going UP?? Sat Blippityblop 1
Pop Warner football Fri 5th Generation Be... 12
•••
•••
•••

McAdenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

McAdenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McAdenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McAdenville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••