Vacant House at corner of Ashley Glen...

Vacant House at corner of Ashley Glen and Southridge

Posted in the McAdenville Forum

SPR Resident

Morganton, NC

#1 Jul 20, 2013
I would just like to say thank you to Mr John Caudle for taking the time to mow the grass at the vacant house at the corner of Ashley Glen and Southridge. He is not in the best of health and I along with other neighbors are every appreciative of the time he is taking to make this lawn look nice. We were told by Bumgardner Management 3 months ago that the city of Belmont was supposed to take care of this. Way to go Bumgardner for following up but that is par for the course where you are concerned. There are good people in this neighborhood and we appreciate what Mr. Caudle is doing.
George

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2013
If you are waiting for the city of Belmont to take care of anything, I wouldnt hold your breath. They are nothing but do nothing, clock watching losers in that office. Such a shame too, because Belmont has made it on its own without the help of our city officials when we asked for them.
SPR Resident

Morganton, NC

#3 Jul 21, 2013
George wrote:
If you are waiting for the city of Belmont to take care of anything, I wouldnt hold your breath. They are nothing but do nothing, clock watching losers in that office. Such a shame too, because Belmont has made it on its own without the help of our city officials when we asked for them.
Yes, I see what you are talking about. This is a real shame as this is a nice house but there are parts of the backyard that could not be mowed by Mr Caudle and he saw big rats in the underbrush. Very sad
Belmont Mom

Clemmons, NC

#4 Jul 22, 2013
From what I can see from all the negative posts about Bumgardner management I would say they desparately need to be replaced. Everyone complains constantly about this same neighborhood being in shambles, filled with dog poop everywhere and lawns sky high with weeds. Is there any way your community could get together and have them terminated? I don't know all the legalities but it appears to me they are doing a horrible job. I hope they aren't getting a lot of your money or I would be pissed.
SPR Resident

Morganton, NC

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Belmont Mom wrote:
From what I can see from all the negative posts about Bumgardner management I would say they desparately need to be replaced. Everyone complains constantly about this same neighborhood being in shambles, filled with dog poop everywhere and lawns sky high with weeds. Is there any way your community could get together and have them terminated? I don't know all the legalities but it appears to me they are doing a horrible job. I hope they aren't getting a lot of your money or I would be pissed.
Trust me I am pissed. They do a horrible job of enforcing the rules of the neighborhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moral Bankruptcy on Lands End Trail 22 hr K Mack 8
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Mon belmont man 9
News Nelliea s building sells to Texas man Jun 25 checoinitout 3
gastonia living Jun 24 kennyBop 3
News Incubator move ruffles feathers Jun 22 captain obvious 1
News Will bathroom bill matter for Belmont restaurant Jun 22 needaly 25
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Jun 22 TEXAS RESIDENT 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAdenville Mortgages