First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anon

Belmont, NC

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Jerry Helmes from Belmont the so called CPA and the supposed owner of prestige pipeline
Sammy

Belmont, NC

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Oh yea, I know him!! He owes me a lot of money!!! POS
Anom

Belmont, NC

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Sammy wrote:
You too huh he is a real piece of work I think we are just a drop in the bucket of the people he owes. He is a real scam artist!!!
Wondering

Mount Holly, NC

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Thought I saw his mug on Gaston County Lockup for a worthless check recently.

Does he hangout at Center Street Tavern, Sammy's, Tavern 24?

Does he have a big head?
Anon

Oak Ridge, NC

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Yeah he likes to hang out like a big shot, buy the bar and tip big. He ain't got nothing but a foreclosed house and a huge debt to a lot of people in belmont from his supposed investment scam. He is big headed, red faced,and is a fat pos!!
Interested Citizen

Matthews, NC

#6 Apr 21, 2013
What scam are you referring to?
Jerry is a liar

Belmont, NC

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Here's the deal with Jerry,
He has claimed to be an equipment investor and take ur money to buy equipment at auction and sale for high profits. I know a few people he has stuck totaling millions. I personally havnt dealt with Jerry but know of him and know some of his victims I hope more people will come forward to put his ass away. He is the biggest liar ever and he is about to lose it all. He has already lost his wife and house
Belmont Bobby

Mount Holly, NC

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Jerry is a liar wrote:
He has claimed to be an equipment investor and take ur money to buy equipment at auction and sale for high profits. I know a few people he has stuck totaling millions. I personally havnt dealt with Jerry but know of him and know some of his victims I hope more people will come forward to put his ass away. He is the biggest liar ever and he is about to lose it all. He has already lost his wife and house
Thought I saw him at Sammy's St. Patrick's Day hanging out with Vanessa Stewurt.
god

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2013
I AM going to see to your undoing so that you evaluate your sin as opposed to your brothers.Amen.
stupid is as stupid does

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Jerry is a liar wrote:
lmao I have an equipment package for the right buyer.A fool and his money are easily parted.That's my assessment.I actually know equipment and it's a dog eat dog business.Good luck to the investors and prayers to the end buyers.
Sammy Owes Me Money

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Sammy wrote:
suck them eggs Sammy
your mama

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Jerry is a liar wrote:
you're a sensationalistic liar I'd like to fight you in a gravel parking lot
Sig

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
Yeah he likes to hang out like a big shot, buy the bar and tip big. He ain't got nothing but a foreclosed house and a huge debt to a lot of people in belmont from his supposed investment scam. He is big headed, red faced,and is a fat pos!!
We willwill measure your head after I give you your new style lmao such a reflection of your gene pool to hate on a larger brain than your own.Sad that words hurt you so badly.It's obvious they do by your flippant poor choice of them.
good samaritan

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Looks like Jerry has at least one good friend who has his back.It would be a safe assumption no one would defend your name or likeness in a public forum.So why publicly attack someone whom blindlingly has no certain voice in any given circumstance?I hope you feel better.I'll say a blind prayer you see the err of your ways even though you are not my friend stranger.
katmandu

Mount Holly, NC

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Jerry is a liar wrote:
Your <html> body langauage suggests you have at least one time have puckered up and kissed Mr. Helms' butt.Take one step backwards,pause,and then proceed forward and repeat the process again.Funny how people have Jerry's back eh?Take note.Invest in lead,it's the new Gold.I'm making Gold bullets to sell at a higher return.Since lead bullets are so popular my financial adviser has high hopes since gold is worthless without lead. Would you like to invest?I have a used 48 volt Tenant floor Scrubber too in case you're interested?Two CAT Narrow Aisle Double Reach Lift trucks with a battery and charger package included $5,000 each.You can make lots of money pimp! Jump on this deal!!!
ass beater

Mount Holly, NC

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Thought I saw his mug on Gaston County Lockup for a worthless check recently.
Does he hangout at Center Street Tavern, Sammy's, Tavern 24?
Does he have a big head?
I would enjoy meeting you today and introducing your face to your anus.I will publicly beat your ass and anyone on this page if they so desire.You can call the spot troublemaker.
Belmont scammed

Statesville, NC

#18 Apr 24, 2013
This is to all of you guys poking fun at the situation. I have a few close friends that have
"invested" with Mr. Helms. Besides those close friends, I know of about 20 or so others that have "invested". The ones that have invested big bucks with Jerry are some of his closest friends, and people that he has known the longest. These are people that had no reason not to trust "good ole Jerry". You'd see him around Belmont and he'd buy you a beer. Seemingly, everybody liked him. Looks like "good ole Jerry" had a master plan. SCAM EVERYBODY YOU CAN. He'd tell everyone he had a wholesale equipment buyer, and he'd need a certain amount of money by a certain time. This was a "no risk" deal according to Jerry. The equipment was already under a contract when purchased, so you will get your money back really quick. I saw my friends collect a couple checks, then Jerry would ask them for more money, claiming it was a great deal... like he was doing them a favor. Boom... next thing you know, you have tens of thousands of dollars gone! Nothing to show. Just a bunch of lies about where the money really is. A couple of my friends have gotten calls from the SBI asking questions about Mr. Helms. They are saying that all of this was an elaborate ponzi scheme. Mr. Helms has screwed a ton of people out of their money. People that trusted him. I feel bad for the few people that I know that he cleaned out their savings. It's bad.
level rotor

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2013
too bad so sad we've got places to go, people to see and things to do.now take it to court Cornhiholio right after you get a life.
huffmuh skrotum

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Belmont scammed wrote:
This is to all of you guys poking fun at the situation. I have a few close friends that have
"invested" with Mr. Helms. Besides those close friends, I know of about 20 or so others that have "invested". The ones that have invested big bucks with Jerry are some of his closest friends, and people that he has known the longest. These are people that had no reason not to trust "good ole Jerry". You'd see him around Belmont and he'd buy you a beer. Seemingly, everybody liked him. Looks like "good ole Jerry" had a master plan. SCAM EVERYBODY YOU CAN. He'd tell everyone he had a wholesale equipment buyer, and he'd need a certain amount of money by a certain time. This was a "no risk" deal according to Jerry. The equipment was already under a contract when purchased, so you will get your money back really quick. I saw my friends collect a couple checks, then Jerry would ask them for more money, claiming it was a great deal... like he was doing them a favor. Boom... next thing you know, you have tens of thousands of dollars gone! Nothing to show. Just a bunch of lies about where the money really is. A couple of my friends have gotten calls from the SBI asking questions about Mr. Helms. They are saying that all of this was an elaborate ponzi scheme. Mr. Helms has screwed a ton of people out of their money. People that trusted him. I feel bad for the few people that I know that he cleaned out their savings. It's bad.
Don't be a dick drink the ball liquor.
karma king

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Belmont scammed wrote:
"invested" with Mr. Helms. Besides those close friends, I know of about 20 or so others that have "invested". The ones that have invested big bucks with Jerry are some of his closest friends, and people that he has known the longest. These are people that had no reason not to trust "good ole Jerry". You'd see him around Belmont and he'd buy you a beer. Seemingly, evmerybody liked him. Looks like "good ole Jerry" had a master plan. SCAM EVERYBODY YOU CAN. He'd tell everyone he had a wholesale equipment buyer, and he'd need a certain amount of money by a certain time. This was a "no risk" deal according to Jerry. The equipment was already under a contract when purchased, so you will get your money back really quick. I saw my friends collect a couple checks, then Jerry would ask them for more money, claiming it was a great deal... like he was doing them a favor. Boom... next thing you know, you have tens of thousands of dollars gone! Nothing to show. Just a bunch of lies about where the money really is. A couple of my friends have gotten calls from the SBI asking questions about Mr. Helms. They are saying that all of this was an elaborate ponzi scheme. Mr. Helms has screwed a ton of people out of their money. People that trusted him. I feel bad for the few people that I know that he cleaned out their savings. It's bad.
prepare for your self led suffering for publicly trying to shame your brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McAdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont City Council 30 min fedupppppp 32
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 7 hr just sayin 33
News Jonas Brothers' restaurant on simmer for now 18 hr The Truth 18
What are the Pro & Cons of AYF vs Pop Warner Fo... (Dec '08) Thu footballmommabear 169
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) Thu Transplant 25
Why Mount Holly Will Never Be Anything Special (Apr '14) Thu Orville 24
Click This Link Sep 2 Randy Lincoln 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McAdenville Mortgages