Prosecutor: NJ synagogue residence fi...

Prosecutor: NJ synagogue residence firebombed

There are 3 comments on the KATV Little Rock story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Prosecutor: NJ synagogue residence firebombed. In it, KATV Little Rock reports that:

An early morning fire in the residence at a synagogue in northern New Jersey was caused by several Molotov cocktails and other incendiary devices thrown through a second-floor window, Bergen County's prosecutor said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATV Little Rock.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Clearly, since Obama became the Mozlem Brother organizer in Northern Africa and the Middle East and his financial support of the Mozlem Brother regime and their terrorists organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah, the Mozlem Brothers of America and Mexico were armed by the Fast and Furious operation of the Obama regime and were emboldened to fight the Jews of America. The recent escalation in the attacks on Jewish synagogues in New York and New Jersey are part of the Iranian regime and its terrorists flexing muscles in the Middle east and the Strait of Hormuz as the Iranian regime is ready to get nukes and use them against America and Israel among others. However, when it comes to protecting America from Iranian regime proxy terrorists that cross the border from Mexico Obama proved to be ‘slow and ineffective’. Will Obama fight the Iranian sponsored terrorists that planned to kill the Saudi Ambassador in Washington DC and bomb the Israeli Embassy?
James Porter

Clarks Summit, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2012
I had a friend who lost their house and all their properties to fire. It was an accident and due to a short circuit. Her mother, suffered from depression after that because their father blamed her. She took Paxil for several years. I remember she got pregnant and when she gave birth, their youngest had PPHN. I've read that Paxil can cause birth defects from this site: http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-side...
CARL WAYNE

Union, NJ

#5 Sep 28, 2012
THE BERGEN COUNTY POLCE ARSON SQUAD ARE IDIOTS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO READ OR WRITE THEY REFUSE TO ARREST ARSONISTS THAT LIT AND ELDERLY MANS LAWN ON FIRE AND BURNED IT BLACK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) May 21 moved 874
Would the Paramus Park Mall and other malls be ... May 17 Frank Gannucci 1
News Paramus Police Chief Richard J. Cary Announces ... (Dec '09) May 7 Chloe A Cary 5
Resignation of Long Memorial Elementary Principal May 5 MiaRaven 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
Lodi Mayor & Council elections...... Apr 30 SixthSeal 1
More from around the web

Maywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]