Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#852 Jan 11, 2013
moved wrote:
Who stinks....My MaMa and Sibling and his Knock-off must of had stinky a$$ with their Jail Records. How could someone have that bad of a temper that in a hospital bed the Police are Forced to stand outside this person's room and even have to tie this person down -- actually handcuff him to the bed...How could someone be So Rotten???? Then again, maybe his Father had tht problem too...remember his Dad Shot a 'friend' by accient in the back.....Why????? Why would someone do that.....
The Thursday before Christmas I was have dinner with a friend 'up north' on Market St....When this 'Fatty' unhuman thing came walking in..... I realized who she was....A relative's off-spring.... She was hysterical. Had on a long top to cover her 'top fat'.... But her pants were those long johns named cuddle duds....Skin Tight and Rolls of Fat flopping above her knees. We just starred...how could anyone one even walk out of the house looking like that.... If I was her mother I would sign onto everything with the ID of Doggie Mom.....HeeHaw
That was actually the large mirror on the restaurant wall you were viewing. LOL
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#855 Jan 16, 2013
moved wrote:
I still can't believe this lady I saw in a Market St.'eating place'. She had on black cuddle duds (long johns) with a long top on an Fat over-flowing from the top of her lets through her long-johns. I knew that face but still can't believe she wasn't 'taught' any better.....
I'm still wondering why why why anyone would be so bad in a hospital that they have to handcuff them to a bed. Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....hshs
Only have a few minutes because I have to start my dumplings to go along with my port-roast......ummmm good
After viewing yourself in that restaurant mirror, one would think you would stop cooking a roast and dumplings; after all, that restaurant can not afford a larger size mirror to accomodate your gargantuan size now as it is. And for heavens sake, please don't wear your black cuddle duds out in public again, especially at a restaurant where customers are attempting to digest their meals.
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#857 Jan 25, 2013
moved wrote:
There are/were no/nada mirrors in that eating place. You enjoy answering this Garfield Blog and 'Claim' not to know me...I remember an In-Law who kept insisting she didn't know me because she was embarrrasssed by the Truths that were being told. Then she gave 'herself' away a few times...etc, etc, etc....
She's staying married to a sibling of mine who used to and stills Beats The He!! out of her...constantly Hop Into Bed With Their Daughter, etc.... To her is was the norm. Her Father --especally when he was drunk-- pulled her mother's hair out by the Roots...Pulled a phone off the wall--clunckeddd her mother over the head with it and mother had many many many stitches trying to put her head together.
This in-law had a 'slower child' and wanted to teach him not to touch the stove soooo she took his finger and burned it to show him it was hot....Nice idiot.....I wonder who the slow/idiot was????? She took her 'smartie child' and used to throw her into bunk beds and if the girl told her father she'd get it worst the next day......So in-law deserves what she gets..... I wonder if 'smartie pants' lets her kids near 'daddy or mommy derest'.....????

Why are you so repulsively stupid? You must get it off repeatedly re-babbling about your sordid past, to say nothing of your sordid present life in the swamps. LOL
moved

Toms River, NJ

#858 Feb 7, 2013
You are J's cronnieeeee and wish the truth would not be known. Apparently you enjoy my logs very much....plus, find they are worth responding to even though you claim not to know any person from Garfield.
It's pretty bad when a town (could be another town-maybe OR MAYBE NOT) throws someone in Jail who used to work for them. Then...the Jailed person's family thinks the town is so wonderful and great.... May I add Grandma was also Jailed in another town for doing what she did best. The Police even had to folling/chase their off-spring into another town...that's before he/she was so uncontrollllable they had to Shoot him/her for their own safety.....Ummmmmmmmm Enjoy your day.....
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#859 Feb 8, 2013
moved wrote:
You are J's cronnieeeee and wish the truth would not be known. Apparently you enjoy my logs very much....plus, find they are worth responding to even though you claim not to know any person from Garfield.
It's pretty bad when a town (could be another town-maybe OR MAYBE NOT) throws someone in Jail who used to work for them. Then...the Jailed person's family thinks the town is so wonderful and great.... May I add Grandma was also Jailed in another town for doing what she did best. The Police even had to folling/chase their off-spring into another town...that's before he/she was so uncontrollllable they had to Shoot him/her for their own safety.....Ummmmmmmmm Enjoy your day.....
Your logs put people to sleep. Unfortunately, they reveal your innermost fantasies, which no one wants to know about either. Please return to your cell before the guards are able to gather even more evidence to extend your term there.
moved

United States

#860 Feb 11, 2013
moved wrote:
As stated before...It's pretty sad when a town throws one of it's 'best' in Jail...puts this person on TrialS, etc. Then this person's wife along with him talk about how great the town is...Duhhhhhhhh Heck even an off spring along with a MaMa/Grandma has be Arrested! We all know what Grams did... It's pretty bad when a daughter tells her Grandfather that she has to move out again bccause she can't stand her father.... and .... the other 'slower one' tells a 'candy-store-man' how 'slow' can't stand Father either,.... I explained to Candy-store-man the reason why... Just like I explained to a 'town school employee' what and why and facts of Why I Moved.....
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#861 Feb 11, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>As stated before...It's pretty sad when a town throws one of it's 'best' in Jail...puts this person on TrialS, etc. Then this person's wife along with him talk about how great the town is...Duhhhhhhhh Heck even an off spring along with a MaMa/Grandma has be Arrested! We all know what Grams did... It's pretty bad when a daughter tells her Grandfather that she has to move out again bccause she can't stand her father.... and .... the other 'slower one' tells a 'candy-store-man' how 'slow' can't stand Father either,.... I explained to Candy-store-man the reason why... Just like I explained to a 'town school employee' what and why and facts of Why I Moved.....
Face it: You didn't "move"; you were voted out of town unanimously. Anyone who has the displeasure of reading your monotonous insane ramblings here will understand why.
Bla bla

Swampscott, MA

#862 Feb 12, 2013
viktor wrote:
yea he could get in trouble and get arrested and see glen at the police station.
I don't think so..and is when the police impounded his wife (popular ass among police men) he won't get in trouble. He is safe with the police stations due to the fact that his wife is sweet with every police men in that area. Ok?
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#863 Feb 12, 2013
Megan Marie Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so repulsively stupid? You must get it off repeatedly re-babbling about your sordid past, to say nothing of your sordid present life in the swamps. LOL
I agree with you. I am a proxeneta in the present and in the future I will invite you to do some knitting and embroidery.
moved

United States

#864 Feb 14, 2013
Bla bla wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so..and is when the police impounded his wife (popular ass among police men) he won't get in trouble. He is safe with the police stations due to the fact that his wife is sweet with every police men in that area. Ok?
Oh Yea...his wife was'sweet' with other police too.... but.... could you blame her! He wasn't holding down real employmet for 3 yrs or so...that's what wife was telling in-laws friend named T. She had to Scrub Toilets then work her reg. job along with weekend cleaning other houses to keep them going!

Whow the (maybe cousin?) that Grandma was told ... seperated from her new husband in about 3 months...then got back together and got pregn. Then became mad at him so she took a bunch of asprin and loss the child.... I believe I know who it it....'Fatso who wears the tights cousin....."
Megan Marie Barnes

Pompano Beach, FL

#865 Feb 14, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yea...his wife was'sweet' with other police too.... but.... could you blame her! He wasn't holding down real employmet for 3 yrs or so...that's what wife was telling in-laws friend named T. She had to Scrub Toilets then work her reg. job along with weekend cleaning other houses to keep them going!
Whow the (maybe cousin?) that Grandma was told ... seperated from her new husband in about 3 months...then got back together and got pregn. Then became mad at him so she took a bunch of asprin and loss the child.... I believe I know who it it....'Fatso who wears the tights cousin....."
Blah...blah...blah...LOL
Artie Choke

Catonsville, MD

#866 Feb 18, 2013
there once was a girl from savannah who liked to do the bannana etc blah blah blah
moved

United States

#867 Feb 23, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yea...his wife was'sweet' with other police too.... but.... could you blame her! He wasn't holding down real employmet for 3 yrs or so...that's what wife was telling in-laws friend named T. She had to Scrub Toilets then work her reg. job along with weekend cleaning other houses to keep them going!
The Truth Hurts Uhhhh..... Yep he let his wife work 3jobs and scrub floors/toilets because he refused to work!!! It's s no-wonder why Wifeee Dear used o burn her child to teach him/her about a hot stove.....
Megan Marie Moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#868 Feb 23, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>The Truth Hurts Uhhhh..... Yep he let his wife work 3jobs and scrub floors/toilets because he refused to work!!! It's s no-wonder why Wifeee Dear used o burn her child to teach him/her about a hot stove.....
Please stop burning your children, and all the other disgusting things about which you write.
moved

United States

#869 Feb 26, 2013
Bla bla wrote:
<quoted text>
You should only know half of that family's past....Jail...Jail...Jail... From Grandma through Grandson.....All of them Mom...Dad...and Daughter when she lived on Main St in Hackensack had Restraining Orders too..........Amusing isn't it???
Megan Marie Moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#870 Feb 26, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>You should only know half of that family's past....Jail...Jail...Jail... From Grandma through Grandson.....All of them Mom...Dad...and Daughter when she lived on Main St in Hackensack had Restraining Orders too..........Amusing isn't it???
Actually, no. Your entire life revolves around your prison sentences and nasty little repetitive horror stories. Get over it or seek mental health therapy.
moved

United States

#871 Mar 3, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>You should only know half of that family's past....Jail...Jail...Jail... From Grandma through Grandson.....All of them Mom...Dad...and Daughter when she lived on Main St in Hackensack had Restraining Orders too..........Amusing isn't it???
May We Never Forget! A person (father maybe) doesn't hide under a bedwhere teenagers are having a sleep over for no reason at all...now does he???

Come-on down to the St Patty's Day Parade in Seaside Heights next Sat. It starts at noon on the Blvd. Help support the Jersey Shore. We passed through Ortley on our way home. Some of the smashed houses have been demolished, but, others remain where Sandy left them. Streets were swept clean but yards are full of sand and other houses that had floated blocks away on their property. There are 1200 permanent re4sidence and only a few doxen houses have people and electricity in them at this time. Houses floated across Rt 35 & the A&P parking lot...in both directions...the bay and ocean. The ocean front area is like a ghost town....totally deserted.....
Megan Marie Moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#872 Mar 4, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>May We Never Forget! A person (father maybe) doesn't hide under a bedwhere teenagers are having a sleep over for no reason at all...now does he???
Come-on down to the St Patty's Day Parade in Seaside Heights next Sat. It starts at noon on the Blvd. Help support the Jersey Shore. We passed through Ortley on our way home. Some of the smashed houses have been demolished, but, others remain where Sandy left them. Streets were swept clean but yards are full of sand and other houses that had floated blocks away on their property. There are 1200 permanent re4sidence and only a few doxen houses have people and electricity in them at this time. Houses floated across Rt 35 & the A&P parking lot...in both directions...the bay and ocean. The ocean front area is like a ghost town....totally deserted.....
Maybe they just heard you were moving nearby...
moved

United States

#873 Mar 9, 2013
Bla bla wrote:
<quoted text>
Wifeeee a slut...but his MaMa....Oh my the cops loved her....She enjoyed her lock up time.....Miss Piggy...it's a no wonder why her sonny boy landed up in jail too.
Megan Marie Moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#874 Mar 9, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>Wifeeee a slut...but his MaMa....Oh my the cops loved her....She enjoyed her lock up time.....Miss Piggy...it's a no wonder why her sonny boy landed up in jail too.
Please stop oinking on the forum; you are creating a lowlife situation no one desires.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliffside Park schools chief: Future of guidanc... 14 hr PETER H SODERMAN 1
Want to Raise Kids Who Will Break Your Heart? ... Wed Sheila D 1
They want to bring over non citizens with EBOLA... Wed Boris 1
Tedesco Releases Transportation Policy Paper Oct 27 TED POST 3
Review: Tirepool LLC Oct 27 Mirium Daniel 9
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Oct 26 Lisa 41
Salt shortage means dangerous side streets; res... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Howard Pearl 1

Maywood News Video

Maywood Dating
Find my Match

Maywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maywood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maywood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]