maywood gangs
christine

Mason, MI

#170 Jan 12, 2008
maywood wrote:
so stay out of maywood end of point. englewood is full of sex offenders and maywood is full of low level thugs. any place you have lots of low income residents you have shit. complaining with out action does nothing. if you don't like it stay away or change it. you seem full of opinions so where do you start.
EDUCATION is the key to change and sucess!
lookin

Bell, CA

#171 Jan 14, 2008
anybody know where the good spots are?
BIANKAS STANK ASS

Melrose Park, IL

#172 Jan 16, 2008
MAYWOOD IS SO FUN
I GET FUCKED ALL DA TIME
YA'LL SHOULD TRY IT
Silly_Nena

New Albany, OH

#174 Jan 17, 2008
what bianka are u talking about?? Are u hispanic??
FANCIFULMIST

Chicago, IL

#175 Jan 19, 2008
As someone who is a current reident of Maywood, I just wanted to put in my two cents. I have lived in Maywood for the past 4 years and I have certainly seen my share of undesirable things in this community. However, that being said, I also love my neighborhood. My husband and I are raising 4 young children here and are neighbors are phenomenal. We know most of the people in a 2-block radius of our home and ALL of them whether black, caucasian or hispanic are hardworking families attempting to raise their children in the best way the we all know. I don't know of one broken family in our immediate area. All of the families we know have both Mom as well as Dad living TOGETHER with their children and are both heavily invested in their children's lives and futures. My neighborhood is one where we all meet at the end of the driveway in warm weather to talk to one another while our children play in the yard. Its not uncommon to have as many as 4-6 families at one time talking and enjoying one another's company. My neighbors are the kind of people who actually call our home to ask if we need them to pick up dinner or groceries for us when we are ill or will volunteer to babysit when needed. In my immediate area, my neighbors hold eclectic and diverse jobs including a Research Librarian, a high school Teacher, Registered Nurses, Bus Company Owners, Union Painters and Plasterers, CPAs, Interior Designers, and Factory Workers. One neighbor actually spends his summers making authentic medieval leather goods that the Steppenwolf Theater purchases for their productions! Are there many things wrong with Maywood? Of course there are, but there are just as many things right with it as well.
oiram

Chicago, IL

#177 Feb 25, 2008
I want to know what is being about the shooting at Chat's liquor store on Feb 23 2oo8.
A FORMER Maywood resident

United States

#178 May 6, 2008
I wrote a movie for BET that was in Maywood, the mayor was all in my camera time, but when I was assaulted he couldn't help me. His name is Henderson Yarbrough his wife is Kim Yarbrough state rep, and I say don't vote for either of their asses! The town is shitty, the police squad is shitty, even that poor excuse for a police chief, who by the slept her way to the top is shitty! I'm glad I moved out and I am trying to convince my mother to do the same. My friend was shot dead on the corner of 1st Ave. and Green St. Right across the street from the high school. Do u think his killer was brought to justice? No, and Kim u are a sad excuse for a black woman with ur pill poppin' drunk ass!
Oh Wow

Addison, IL

#179 May 6, 2008
I hope you all know that the ones running the Gangs and pollice - the Chiefs - do not even live in Maywood - they have families that are tucked away in the likes of DuPage County! I grew up in Maywood in the 70s 80s and early 90s - I will not raise my boys there! I hear my nieces, how they talk, the stories they tell about Proviso East (which I did not attend) and its the parents lack of involvement and their pressure on the school board, community and police that have made the children privy to gang life and ignorance - Its sad! Plus where in Maywood can you go to enjoy teen activity. Also Maywood has a 66%(i may be wrong but I saw it I think on the Village's website) rental stock. Black people when you own something you take great care of it - We need to own our homes - let go of some of that Section 8 when its no longer needed - and take stake in your communities.

Since: Dec 06

Melrose Park

#180 May 6, 2008
Times sure have changed..I lived in North Maywood for 23 years, went to Proviso East back in the 80's, I currently live in the town next door, Melrose for now 16 years. I have seen both of these towns change on all ends North, South, East and West. What I have noticed is that there is nothing around for these teenagers to do, basketball courts, civic center (which is not open all the time), which leaves these kids with nothing to do. I have a teenager and he tells me there should be more things for these kids to do... The police don't help, back in my day, we had friendly cops who cared and talked to the kids, now...forget it. Both towns just want to lock up everyone and throw away the key instead of trying to help and care. The only thing I see are alot of buildings being torn down, and nothing but empty space around...I have seen it all change and it is sad to know that politicians and law enforcement don't give a crap about these kids....These towns need to have more centers open, more decent looking parks...everything is gone that I grew up with, the roller skating rink, Cock Robbins,Dora's pizza which had a small arcade room..... times sure has changed......
AMLK-N-

Chicago, IL

#181 May 19, 2008
HAY NO BULL SH$T MAYWOOD IS FU$KED UP BUT 4 ALL
YOU #$KZ TALKING THAT S*IT PUT YOUR SELF IN ARE
BLACK AND GOLD SHOES WE KILL FOR THIS BIT$H
ABCDK AMLK-N-
blue blood

Chicago, IL

#182 May 20, 2008
AMLK-N- wrote:
HAY NO BULL SH$T MAYWOOD IS FU$KED UP BUT 4 ALL
YOU #$KZ TALKING THAT S*IT PUT YOUR SELF IN ARE
BLACK AND GOLD SHOES WE KILL FOR THIS BIT$H
ABCDK AMLK-N-
You also take it up the AZZ you little Fa@@ot! So get off the computer and go shoot yourself in the foot!
Geech

United States

#183 May 22, 2008
Maywood needs help!!! Im moving my family away the first chance I get. I wasn't always a angel myself but thank the lord for seeing me threw my hard times and I will do all I can in the future to be a better member of are society. But until then you catch me on 16th and Saint Charles cleaning up beer bottles or playing with my son!!! Lavell AKA GEECH laying low but still real to the people that deserve it.
Geech

United States

#184 May 22, 2008
Blue Blood you Coward shut up
Geech

United States

#185 May 22, 2008
Now RIP Derick Manard my cousin Killed by the dam cops..... RIP Fred Hampton Killed by the dam Cops. RIP to Johnathan Falls I named my son after you buddy RIP to George "GBALL" cant remember your last name sorry comrade.........RIP to Stanley Evans "Cus" a very talented dude who got caught up in the streets....RIP Martina Fizer my lil cousin killed in the Cross fire years ago on 14th and Warren. RIP to Shawn Johns best friend I miss you man....RIP to BOLO killed being at wrong place at the wrong time....RIP to Remy "Shorty Thug" My lil homie from across the Street. I could go on and on but last but not least RIP TO THE TWEEDER D MY DAD who taught me what I needed to know to survive on this strip miss you bigtime POPS........Now like i said this geech you don't like see me!!!
blue blood

Chicago, IL

#186 May 22, 2008
Geech wrote:
Now RIP Derick Manard my cousin Killed by the dam cops..... RIP Fred Hampton Killed by the dam Cops. RIP to Johnathan Falls I named my son after you buddy RIP to George "GBALL" cant remember your last name sorry comrade.........RIP to Stanley Evans "Cus" a very talented dude who got caught up in the streets....RIP Martina Fizer my lil cousin killed in the Cross fire years ago on 14th and Warren. RIP to Shawn Johns best friend I miss you man....RIP to BOLO killed being at wrong place at the wrong time....RIP to Remy "Shorty Thug" My lil homie from across the Street. I could go on and on but last but not least RIP TO THE TWEEDER D MY DAD who taught me what I needed to know to survive on this strip miss you bigtime POPS........Now like i said this geech you don't like see me!!!
I probably have and probably will see you. P.S. That was a great day when they riddled that subversive, cop killer Freddy with bullets as he lay in his crib! You live by the sword you die by the sword Freddy. The lesson learned...Don't F#*K with the CPD...especially back in the day... My father use to do drive byes on Jeff Fortes fort back in the day...Those were the days....see ya soon geechy...which rhymes with cheeky!
blue blood

Chicago, IL

#187 May 22, 2008
Geech wrote:
Maywood needs help!!! Im moving my family away the first chance I get. I wasn't always a angel myself but thank the lord for seeing me threw my hard times and I will do all I can in the future to be a better member of are society. But until then you catch me on 16th and Saint Charles cleaning up beer bottles or playing with my son!!! Lavell AKA GEECH laying low but still real to the people that deserve it.
I'll give you a saw buck to rake my yard boy.
amlkw

United States

#188 May 23, 2008
MAYWOOD AKA MURDERWOODZ ITS RUN BY LATIN KINGZ F*** THE POLICE OFFICER WOODZ ROTZ ON THE HEART OF OUR HOOD ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ WORLD
blue blood

Chicago, IL

#189 May 23, 2008
amlkw wrote:
MAYWOOD AKA MURDERWOODZ ITS RUN BY LATIN KINGZ F*** THE POLICE OFFICER WOODZ ROTZ ON THE HEART OF OUR HOOD ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGZ WORLD
Can you answer a quick question? Do you ever have back problems when you try to suck your own d#ck? Also, what was it like to get picked on and beat up at school only to come home to get fondled by your older cousin or step father? Did it cause you to seek protection and intimacy with other conformists like yourself in the almighty fag nation? I would probably guess you are around 16 to 20 yoa, skinny, shaved head.
I bet you act all tough when you are with other emotionally abused scarecrows like yourself. But I venture to guess you probably have never pulled a trigger on or at someone. Not that that makes you a man, but you probably are too much of a limp dick to actually exert the 5-9 lbs of pressure to fire the damn gun. So my advice to you is eat your wheaties and save your money so you can finally get that sex change and become a man.
P.S. Does your cousin tell you all the kids do this when he makes you go down on him?
Geech

United States

#190 May 27, 2008
MAYBE HE SHOULD BE A REAL MAN AND DO a DRIVE-BY LIKE YOUR FATHER...:) OR BETTER YET WAIT UNTIL HE'S SLEEPING.... MUST BE IRISH!!! GO COMMIT SUICIDE AND DO SOCIETY A FAVOR!!!!
blue blood

Chicago, IL

#191 May 27, 2008
Geech wrote:
MAYBE HE SHOULD BE A REAL MAN AND DO a DRIVE-BY LIKE YOUR FATHER...:) OR BETTER YET WAIT UNTIL HE'S SLEEPING.... MUST BE IRISH!!! GO COMMIT SUICIDE AND DO SOCIETY A FAVOR!!!!
Those leaves ain't gonna rake themselves boy! Git on it! Or maybe you can wash my windshield when I'm at a stop light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 19 hr alan 752
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) Apr 19 WILDBILL 40
Quincy st apartments Jan '18 New dog in town 2
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) Jan '18 Lowest of them All 17
News Police: 'If Your Pants Are Sagging, Stay Out of... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Lowest of Them All 2
News Six charged in Hillside bowling alley brawl (Jan '11) Jun '17 White Chocolate 8
Do you all do advertisment (Apr '17) Apr '17 jayland 1

Maywood Jobs

Personal Finance

Maywood Mortgages