Abortionist upset her identity goes public as owner of Tiller's Wichita clinic

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Through an undercover investigation conducted by Operation Rescue, it has been learned that Chicago area abortionist Cheryl Chastine has made plans to fly to Wichita to provide abortions at South Wind Women's Center, a proposed new abortion clinic located in George Tiller's former abortion building on East Kellogg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

more ignorance from the free republic

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Gee, maybe she didn't want to get gunned down by another insane anti-choicer. You'll notice in the comments section that they couldn't wait to post her picture.
Jean

Mitchell, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah cpeter1313, you really have to watch out for those anti-murderers. Baby killers and their supporters are responsible for more death than just about anyone this side of North Korea. Shamefull really.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
Yeah cpeter1313, you really have to watch out for those anti-murderers. Baby killers and their supporters are responsible for more death than just about anyone this side of North Korea. Shamefull really.
Yeah...right the anti choice woman haters who believe a woman is not entitled to HER body who believe in a male misogynistic god and guns who have been known to shoot and kill doctors are anti murder...sure they are. They are nothing more than power hungry freaks that feed the beast named hatred. WHY else would they be so excited to expose the doctors identity? Put your thinking cap on moron.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Gee, maybe she didn't want to get gunned down by another insane anti-choicer. You'll notice in the comments section that they couldn't wait to post her picture.
That is the only reason for exposing her...they hope she does get gunned down, they feed the crazy religious self righteous freaks. Aren't a few of their recruits rotting in prison?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
That is the only reason for exposing her...they hope she does get gunned down, they feed the crazy religious self righteous freaks. Aren't a few of their recruits rotting in prison?
Yep, that lunatic Scott Roeder being the latest member of that domestic terrorist crowd.

I agree that anti-choice extremists like "Operation Rescue" have only ONE reason for making abortion providers' names public; they WANT to see these doctors become targets for future domestic terrorists.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The shame is on those PLM zombies who refuse to learn what "murder" means. Murder is a legal term meaning illegal taking of a life. Abortion is legal. Shooting doctors, nurses, blowing up clinics, etc, is not legal. Those people are criminals.
Jean wrote:

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that lunatic Scott Roeder being the latest member of that domestic terrorist crowd.
I agree that anti-choice extremists like "Operation Rescue" have only ONE reason for making abortion providers' names public; they WANT to see these doctors become targets for future domestic terrorists.
GEEZ......they must think we are stupid like them!! I swear these imbeciles don't have the brains they were born with, they must have sacrificed what little they had to their neanderthal god.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
GEEZ......they must think we are stupid like them!! I swear these imbeciles don't have the brains they were born with, they must have sacrificed what little they had to their neanderthal god.
Agreed. And let's remember how many of them are AGAINST comprehensive sex education in public schools which could prevent many of their teen daughters from getting pregnant. Some of them are so backward they probably think ANY education, especially for girls, is bad.

As far as I'M concerned, none of these anti-choice extremists are that bright. The sad -- and scary -- thing is, they want everyone else to be just like them.
Jean

Mitchell, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Wow! No shortage of stupid on this thread. Grown ups are responsible for the decisions they make. Women have every opportunity to make decisions, but problems begin when they make bad decisions. If a woman chooses to jump on every penis available...that is her choice. From her high-school sex ed course she should know that the natural result of sex is pregnancy. That is not misogyny, that is reality. What she and all you navel-gazing lefties want is for society to sanction her stupidity by ignoring the scientific fact that the life growing within her is distinct and deserving of the same protection as any other human life. Why are lefties so bloody stupid. You folks really should invest in education.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Uhh...married women get abortions. Women get abortions for many reasons. Sometimes birth control fails, for instance.

Nice slap at women--"If a woman chooses to jump on every penis available..." Are you always this pissy when women don't ask your permission to make their own decisions?
Jean wrote:
Wow! No shortage of stupid on this thread. Grown ups are responsible for the decisions they make. Women have every opportunity to make decisions, but problems begin when they make bad decisions..that is her choice. From her high-school sex ed course she should know that the natural result of sex is pregnancy. That is not misogyny, that is reality. What she and all you navel-gazing lefties want is for society to sanction her stupidity by ignoring the scientific fact that the life growing within her is distinct and deserving of the same protection as any other human life. Why are lefties so bloody stupid. You folks really should invest in education.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
Wow! No shortage of stupid on this thread. Grown ups are responsible for the decisions they make. Women have every opportunity to make decisions, but problems begin when they make bad decisions. If a woman chooses to jump on every penis available...that is her choice. From her high-school sex ed course she should know that the natural result of sex is pregnancy. That is not misogyny, that is reality. What she and all you navel-gazing lefties want is for society to sanction her stupidity by ignoring the scientific fact that the life growing within her is distinct and deserving of the same protection as any other human life. Why are lefties so bloody stupid. You folks really should invest in education.
WOW. No shortage of stupid on the ANTI-CHOICE side, which your idiotic post so clearly demonstrates.

You're correct about ONE thing, at least, which is that grown women get to decide for THEMSELVES whether to continue a pregnancy or not. And it IS misogyny to deny the right of EACH woman to make her own sexual and reproductive choices, whatever those choices may be.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. If some women choose NOT to be mothers, that is entirely THEIR decision and none of your business.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
What exactly does your moronic post have to do with right wing religious pro life nuts who shoot doctors? Got an answer beotch? Or should we just ignore your asinine tirade that seems to involve your nose in the crotch of women?
Jean

Mitchell, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You are correct cpeter...married women do get abortions, and you are also correct that sometimes birth control fails. Sorry Ocean, it's not misogyny, it's biology...you really don't get to choose whether you become a parent or not. If you are fertile, birth control merely delays the inevitable. Welcome to reality. You are correct though that you can choose to accept the life you've created or you can choose to kill it.

You folks still don't seem to get that adults make decisions and have to accept responsability for the results. If I choose to jump out of an airplane one of two things is going to happen: I'll either land safely or I won't. When I jump, I'm accepting the risk that my parachute might fail and I'll splatter into the ground. The same holds true for sex. Choose to have sex and there will either be a pregnancy or there won't. With skydiving the participants bear the consequences. Would our opinion of skydiving change if, in a signifcant number of jumps the parachute fails, but rather than the jumper slamming into the ground, some innocent person dies everytime instead?

Really Morgana, who says beotch anymore?

You PRO-DEATH LEFTIES always want someone else to carry your freight.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

What "freight" are you carrying if a woman aborts?

You PLM zombies love to make up rules, but they aren't true. A woman doesn't have to carry a pregnancy if she chooses not to. Since being a parent involves having children, women do get to choose if they are to become parents or not.
Jean wrote:
You are correct cpeter...married women do get abortions, and you are also correct that sometimes birth control fails. Sorry Ocean, it's not misogyny, it's biology...you really don't get to choose whether you become a parent or not. If you are fertile, birth control merely delays the inevitable. Welcome to reality. You are correct though that you can choose to accept the life you've created or you can choose to kill it.
You folks still don't seem to get that adults make decisions and have to accept responsability for the results. If I choose to jump out of an airplane one of two things is going to happen: I'll either land safely or I won't. When I jump, I'm accepting the risk that my parachute might fail and I'll splatter into the ground. The same holds true for sex. Choose to have sex and there will either be a pregnancy or there won't. With skydiving the participants bear the consequences. Would our opinion of skydiving change if, in a signifcant number of jumps the parachute fails, but rather than the jumper slamming into the ground, some innocent person dies everytime instead?

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
I do...thats who, shoe fit?

You anti choice anti woman freaks need to stay out of a womans personal/medical decisions. No one is asking you to carry their load, that is your self important imagination working overtime. Matter of fact weinvite you to BUTT OUT and mind your own fricking business.

There, does that ease YOUR BURDEN??? You are off the hook, go AWAY!!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
I'm neither "pro-death", nor am I a "lefty". You are arrogant.

What constitutes responsible action regarding an unplanned pregnancy is a matter of opinion, not fact. And the fact is that the only opinion that matters, is that of the pregnant woman. Every time. Not mine, not the gov't's, not yours. Only the woman's opinion, and if she finds it to be more responsible for her own circumstances to have an abortion, that IS her taking responsibility, no different than if she decides the more responsible choice is to continue said pregnancy.

Consent to have sex is not an automatic agreement to carry every resulting pregnancy to term. Just like driving a car is not an automatic agreement to live with a TREATABLE injury if one is in an accident. Not even if one CAUSES that accident. That's the one thing that's always been missing from your airplane scenario, the fact that something is TREATABLE. That's what makes it a bad analogy. You using a different screen name doesn't change that.
Jean

Mitchell, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner your post is both breathtaking in it's relativism and shocking in error. Your suggestion that the taking of a life should somehow be left to one persons opinion is just silly. At what point would you suggest that a person's life should be protected? Should a parent have the option of killing their child when parenting becomes an inconvenience, or too costly?

You can't compare apples to oranges. The natural result of driving a car is getting from where you are to where you want to go. The natural result of jumping out of an airplane is a splattery death. By no ojective measure are they the same thing. The natural result of heterosexual sex is life. While one can wear a parachute or take birth control, the essence of the activity doesn't change. The safety mechanisms used don't change the essence of the activity, they only lessen the liklihood of the natural result occurring.

Do you honestly think of children as some sort of disease? I sure hope you aren't a parent.

Your entire post is nonsense.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
Bitner your post is both breathtaking in it's relativism and shocking in error. Your suggestion that the taking of a life should somehow be left to one persons opinion is just silly. At what point would you suggest that a person's life should be protected? Should a parent have the option of killing their child when parenting becomes an inconvenience, or too costly?
You can't compare apples to oranges. The natural result of driving a car is getting from where you are to where you want to go. The natural result of jumping out of an airplane is a splattery death. By no ojective measure are they the same thing. The natural result of heterosexual sex is life. While one can wear a parachute or take birth control, the essence of the activity doesn't change. The safety mechanisms used don't change the essence of the activity, they only lessen the liklihood of the natural result occurring.
Do you honestly think of children as some sort of disease? I sure hope you aren't a parent.

Apples to oranges ya freak? You comparing killing a born child outside of anothers body??? You people ARE sick twisted religious morons. You believe that sex is for procreation only?? FINE...you practice that belief and leave the rest of the FREE people alone and quit trying to shove your religious concepts down the throats of a free people that do not wish to live under religious tyranny. GOT IT??

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
There was no error. I am correct. What constitutes responsible action regarding an unplanned pregnancy is a matter of opinion. And yours is irrelevant unless it's YOUR pregnancy.

You are the one comparing apples to oranges with the airplane scenario. It was a crappy comparison, as it ignored the possibility of a medical remedy. My comparison was just fine.

I in no way implied that children are a disease. Try to show a little integrity, and not put words in my mouth.

A PREGNANCY, however, is a medical condition. And if that condition is no longer wanted, there is a legal medical remedy for it. That you don't like that fact is also irrelevant.

I am a mother. I CHOSE to continue all three of my pregnancies, including the one that was unplanned. One that came at the worst possible time, and where I had family and friends suggesting that I have an abortion. I am not arrogant enough, however, to expect others to make the same choice I did, nor do I think they should be forced to do so by law. Every woman has the right to make her own choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maywood Discussions

Search the Maywood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) 20 min Domingo 175
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 2 hr Bruno 656
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 7 hr Kumbaya 1,086
Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) 8 hr hippie2 41
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Chet 48,693
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 10 hr Dont miss out 2
Cook County assessor report 10 hr Stallion 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••