LAPD's Stephanie Lazarus Up For Murder

Jul 17, 2009 | Posted by: erin elizabeth | Full story: www.laweekly.com

In the nearly six weeks since Los Angeles Police Detective Stephanie Lazarus' arrest for the 1986 murder of Sherri Rae Rasmussen , LAPD brass have ducked questions about why detectives failed to investigate alarming tips 23 years ago, which could have shown Lazarus as the prime suspect.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2014
Son The One

La Palma, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Rapers, murderers, sadist, false accusers all have found their place of work within the police department...

They have victimized me frequently while accomplicing other criminals...

They and others within the system are above the law...
cjh

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2009
LA pays the most, so they can attract the best?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2009
This is just another reason why its not good business for police to investigate police.
cjh

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Joe Friday lied to us!
rpg

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2009
rpg

Nashville, TN

#6 Jul 18, 2009
Son The One wrote:
Rapers, murderers, sadist, false accusers all have found their place of work within the police department...
They have victimized me frequently while accomplicing other criminals...
They and others within the system are above the law...
" Rapers, murderers, sadist, false accusers all have found their place of work within the police department... " don't forget about liars who use the police to commit their crimes. There is a woman here in Nashville who falsely accused a male soldier of exposing himself to her nephew then, claimed the soldier waved a gun at her and some frinds of hers. She has been bragging online about getting away with what she has done. It appears she used the police and the law to commit harm to an innocent soldier, just for fun. The screen name she used is Sandi Delk. She should be in prison for lying on a soldier and having him put in jail, looking at being sent to prison.
Super Chuppin Cop

Valencia, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
male Mexican , bald head that was working in the sex unit on Feb. 20th 2013. He is the most stupidest jerk off in the world. His mother dresses him and he shaves his head and sucks the fattest cockatoo he can put in his mouth, how I know? I am his sister.

This Police officer is the most retarded on the force and from what I have heard, he loves to mix himself with N***IGGERS. Oh you were so JEALOUS of her, what's up stupid baldy, can't get enough from your retarded wife? They don't pay you enough? Your fat belly don't fit your white-tees no more?

Your so dumb that you think you outsmart cyber people like us?

Your whole entire platoon smells like dog scat and you personally are about as dumb as it gets because you cannot catch the ones that break ALL oF The Laws BEEEEATCH!
I already pounded many

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2014
HaHa shoot me with THAT again and I will make you all so famous , everyone will hate every cop there ever was in Los Angeles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min PEE PEE PETE 27,081
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min jay 200,584
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min King Kong 18,866
Is the CHSRA Really Considering the San Gabriel... 2 hr Acton Watchdog 1
Plane stowaway claims to suffer from 'whistlebl... 6 hr One Leads To Another 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 8 hr Serpico 2,368
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr Macko mono 5,000
•••

Maywood News Video

•••
•••

Maywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••