Three arrested in Baldwin Park shooting and car chase

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Two men and a juvenile were arrested in connection with a gang-related shooting after leading Baldwin Park police officers on a high speed chase on Sunday, officials said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AHAHA

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Miguel salazar is that KAKA KLEVA! ahahajajajaj! stupi lames! ajajajajaj
Sunset

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

AHAHA wrote:
Big surprise! A bunch of stupid, stinking beaners...
Southern Boy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Lol these lames are stupid as sheep hahaja after all the smack they were talking on here.
truth speaker

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

yup aha see what i mean these kakeras hide in other citys & only com to bp to shoot at houses,and yea that was lame hood-hopper klever and 2 of his kaka boyfrends, they shot at a house they thot was an eastside house,klever was hiding in rosemead all along yet he claims vineland in bp...they chos the worst time to do that shooting when ther wer pigs driving around that area jajajajaja...klever's holding it down in sny lol...with the rest of the burgers
truth speaker

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I so wanna get locked up so these guys can pack my butter
KHAGAXG

Calabasas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Southern Boy wrote:
Lol these lames are stupid as sheep hahaja after all the smack they were talking on here.
say the biatch boy ....internet banging come out and play u bitch boy
KHAGAXG

Calabasas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

AHAHA wrote:
dry snitch....wat a bitch....hahaha.....come and run ur mouth on the street...
RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

YEA IT WAS MIGUEL SALAZAR FROM KHAKAS (Kids Have Aides)... MIGUEL SALAZAR HE CALLS HIMSELF "KLEVER" -HE HAS "KHA" TATTED ON 1 OF HIS FOREARMS HE IS A VINELAND STREET KAKERA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

KHA "V.ST KLIKA" KLEVER KLEVZ KLEVA KAY KLEV KLAVO ITS ALL THE SAME KAKERA ITS MIGUEL SALAZAR

LMFAO
Southern Boy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Look at me im tough shooting at houses o shiit o shiit its the cops damn were going to jail noooooo!! LOL LOL LOL. Not only that I bet they're going to catch nice long cases for murder or attempted murder once they trace the guns back to other crimes.. OOPS looks like a couple less bums around;)
KHAGAXG

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

RONNY BITCHBOY PRADO wrote:
YEA IT WAS MIGUEL SALAZAR FROM KHAKAS (Kids Have Aides)... MIGUEL SALAZAR HE CALLS HIMSELF "KLEVER" -HE HAS "KHA" TATTED ON 1 OF HIS FOREARMS HE IS A VINELAND STREET KAKERA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
KHA "V.ST KLIKA" KLEVER KLEVZ KLEVA KAY KLEV KLAVO ITS ALL THE SAME KAKERA ITS MIGUEL SALAZAR
LMFAO
quit hating u punk biatch..... KHA GAXG ALL DAY .....
BOLEN

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DesMaDre GaNg!bOleN!
desert monkeys

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

BOLEN wrote:
DesMaDre GaNg!bOleN!
f*** desert-monkeys
do sumthing kakera

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

KHAGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>quit hating u punk biatch..... KHA GAXG ALL DAY .....
stfu u leva...kids hav aids tagging crew...u lames stay hiding in othr citys klavo was hiding in rosemead and ur othr lame homie adrian hernandez who has "kings" tatted on 1 of his forearms hides in azusa...u the only b!tch here kakera
BOLEN

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

DeSMadRe!fck D ReSt!DS Up!holla!
KHAGAXG

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

do sumthing kakera wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu u leva...kids hav aids tagging crew...u lames stay hiding in othr citys klavo was hiding in rosemead and ur othr lame homie adrian hernandez who has "kings" tatted on 1 of his forearms hides in azusa...u the only b!tch here kakera
wat up puss... I don't live in an other city....I'm right Herr bitch were u at ...u str8 puss that allways has to b woof in on the e-net.... Like a COMADRE!!!
KINGS HOOD

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

PuTAMDRE DYING BREED MORE LIKE DEAD MUTTS
desputos

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

BOLEN wrote:
DeSMadRe!fck D ReSt!DS Up!holla!
f*** ur lame crew...IVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF U DESERT-MONKEYS OUT GANGBANGING...UR LAME CREW MITE AS WELL B CLIQUED UP WITH KHAKAS..IVE ONLY HERD ABOUT U LAMES ON THIS WEBSITE LOL...LAME NETBANGERS
KHA SNY GANG

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

KHAGAXG wrote:
<quoted text>wat up puss... I don't live in an other city....I'm right Herr bitch were u at ...u str8 puss that allways has to b woof in on the e-net.... Like a COMADRE!!!
whos this...u that lame adrian hernandez? wut happnd ur mommy bailed u out or wut jaja..whos this klavo...u b hiding in rosemead with the asians and a sweater covering ur tat on ur forearm jajajajajajajajajajajaj u a b!tch all u khakas r cowards serio
ur lame homie that hides in walnut & posts under the name "kayzgang" is the only comadre on this site..i bet u anything ur homie that hides in walnut is GEORGE VARGAS OR JOSE VARGAS AKA(THE B!TCH BROS.)
yaxuax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Is there a Excuse?
BOLEN

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

DeSmAdRe!BoLeN!fck chEeSe!DeSmAdRoSO GaNg! U FcKn taGgErS GeT FcKeD iN DaTs u VaToS GeT FcKeD N! Dz Up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 22 at 2:15AM PDT

•••

Maywood News Video

•••
•••

Maywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Maywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maywood News, Events & Info